Wandering around in PV and Cabo

gargoyle999

How long is the Malecon from Hotel Rosita to La Palapa?

Depends on the temp., how many cervezas you've had, and how hungry you are:D

Couldn't say exactly...we rarely go from one end to the other...The malecon doesn't really go to La Palapa...you cross the Rio Cuale on a bridge, and then...well, obviously I've had a few too many tequilas to say what then...I think we walked on the beach or on the street...unless it's new, though, there isn't an actual boardwalk on the beach (someone correct me if I'm wrong...since they put in the new bridge, we haven't walked to La Palapa).

Assuming you get a $20 NP bill, it shouldn't be a problem...for 2 of you that's only 9 pesos change. But if you don't have anything that small, go to Soriano's (a large supermarket) right by the pier, buy something (bottle of water?) and get change. The bus is how we use up our small coins, so I couldn't say what the largest bill they will accept is.

Hmm...I think just going into the supermarket would be fun. Just to see what it's like. That would be a good way to start. Wonder if they have an ATM in there?

Hmm...I think just going into the supermarket would be fun. Just to see what it's like. That would be a good way to start. Wonder if they have an ATM in there?

I actually don't remember if there is, I think so, but if not there are so many ATMS all over PV.

Yes, we have met Richie and eaten subs at their Zona Romatica place which was only a short walk from our condo. We seem to get different stories when we talk to that family about who is responsible for their food operations. But Troy says he came first and than convinced his parents to join him in PV. Or course we have learned to not always believe what we hear, so I guess we will be back in January to pump them for more info. This year we rented a condo in Vista del Sol (right above Epoca) so we will only be 30 seconds from "Taste of Italy."

Hank

Good for you. We use to stay in PV 2 to 3 months but I just can't take the BS from the locals when trying to rent. One year you have the place the next year you show up and someone is in the place, or the rents dble and the list goes on. An Easter now is such a zoo.

We have been going for over 30 years, have seen all the changes but it's just too much now.

And I was some upset when I saw Molina De aqua gone.

Now we just scoot in and for 2 weeks on a last minute air/hotel deal out of Toronto.

I'm in withdrawal right now for El Brujo restauarant.

Archived