Majesty and Bermuda Questions

mattmom

Seems like are as many reviews and experiences as there are people. We are sailing 8/9/08. I am hoping to get a little advice and some answers from those of you who have gone before us.

1) How early were you able to check in at the Port in Baltimore?

2) Are the game room games coin op or will my son need money on his cruise card?

3) Do the kids need to have their cruise cards on them when they are with the kids club folks?

4) Can we walk to Alexandra Battery Park or take a cab?

5) Is Fort St. Catherine's open?

6) Any tips for express debarkation or just wait our color turn?

7) What do you wish you would have brought with you?

THANKS in advance.

mattmom;)

Seems like are as many reviews and experiences as there are people. We are sailing 8/9/08. I am hoping to get a little advice and some answers from those of you who have gone before us.

1) How early were you able to check in at the Port in Baltimore?

6) Any tips for express debarkation or just wait our color turn?

7) What do you wish you would have brought with you?

THANKS in advance.

mattmom;)

1) I imagine it depends when the returning cruise gets in, but we got to the parking lot around 11:30 and were onboard about an hour later.

6) We chose one of the the last times (10:20, I believe) since our car was in the parking lot, were called about 10 minutes early, and were at the car in essentially the time it took to walk through the process (i.e. no waiting for anything at all). If you don't have a plane to catch I don't see why you would want to drag all of your bags yourself (which is a requirement of express debarktion).

7) First and foremost, bring a power strip, since there is one electrical outlet in most (if not all) cabins; we brought one and it was a godsend. I enjoyed bringing my laptop so I could upload my photos every night (ensuring the memory stick didn't fill up) and email a couple to my stepdaughter while were still on the trip.

Have fun!

Hi mattmom!

I may be wrong, but I believe most cruise lines have converted to the cruise card method of payment for video games. Not sure about Majesty though. Maybe someone will jump in here?

Also, I'm hearing that it's a good idea to take a hair dryer if you're booked in the stretched section of the ship.

You're going to LOVE Bermuda! :)

... has recently re-opened. It is a twenty five minute walk over the hill (walking quite slowly) from the dock; the hill is quite steep but the views from the top are well worth it.

Well that's GOOD news!!!:D

Archived