How Many Lobster Tails?

gszach

GSZACH Join our roll call for Oct 5 and you'll probably get some people to pig out with you. Our family group of 19 originated in Maine so we'll be eatin' lobstah, for sure.

That would be great if I could get some "as much as you can eat-ers" in a group together for the lobster night. Then it wouldn't be so embarrassing. From the sounds we have to get a waiter who will keep 'em comin. So who in your group wants to form the lobster pig-out table? I joined the roll call earlier today. I am heading to Maine for a week coming up. My wife and I will be near Fryeburg and North Conway, NH. We usually hike up Mount Washington on one of the days. We also will spend a day in York Beach, Me. I am planning on some Lobster and Crab during that week. I would really like an all you can eat crab house near Fryeburg. Don't think there is one though.

Back to the OP's question, I had five and my table shamed me into quitting. There is no limit and they really don't care how many you have.

I have been shamed into quitting on several occasions. My family takes a trip to Wildwood, NJ or Ocean City, Md almost every year. A yearly highlight is a trip to an all-u-can-eat crab house. I ate 26 plates a few years ago (52 crabs) all along receiving the shame from a few members of my family while others were encouraging me. Some people just get embarrassed when others eat so much. :) I think they're just jealous.

I have been shamed into quitting on several occasions. My family takes a trip to Wildwood, NJ or Ocean City, Md almost every year. A yearly highlight is a trip to an all-u-can-eat crab house. I ate 26 plates a few years ago (52 crabs) all along receiving the shame from a few members of my family while others were encouraging me. Some people just get embarrassed when others eat so much. :) I think they're just jealous.

You're probably right. They typically shame me as I'm a whopping 6'3", 175 pounds..... they just wish they could eat that much without gaining weight ;) .

Archived