cruise card question

My family and I will be leaving this Sunday on the Dawn to Bermuda. I sailed last year on the Crown Princess and I realized while on board that I would have loved a lanyard for my card. So this year I come prepared! I bought wrist lanyards for everyone. My question, do I need to bring a hole puncher along, or can we ask for them to be punched?

My family and I will be leaving this Sunday on the Dawn to Bermuda. I sailed last year on the Crown Princess and I realized while on board that I would have loved a lanyard for my card. So this year I come prepared! I bought wrist lanyards for everyone. My question, do I need to bring a hole puncher along, or can we ask for them to be punched?

If you have one, why not bring it though they should be able to help! Enjoy your cruise!!

No need to bother with your hole punch - once you board, take your card to the Reception Desk and they will gladly punch it for you. We starting doing the same thing about 5 years ago - we wear our lanyards around our neck and it's so convenient........

When we enter our stateroom, we take off the lanyards and hang them on the outside knob of the closet so that we always know where they are and can grab them when we head out again.

I use the reamer on my trusty Swiss Army Knife to drill a hole, (away from the magnetic strip) then thread a lamp pull chain through - and wear the thing around my neck. The chain adds a little weight to keep the pass from fluttering about. We hang our chains on the closet knob as well.

Archived