Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

Hi! I'm interested in this cruise. I'm still new to this site so I'm not sure of the procedures to join a group tour. (I realize that it is not set up yet) Everyone on this thread seems to know one another (after 1,000s of posts no wonder). I hope I can join you, "Monkeyheads" and "Saints and Sinners" groups all sound like a lot fun but a bit intimidating to a shy person. :o My DH wants to cruise to Hawaii for our 20th (in 2010) but I'm going to try to talk him into this cruise as a retirement cruise as he's retiring in 2010 also.

Hi! I'm interested in this cruise. I'm still new to this site so I'm not sure of the procedures to join a group tour. (I realize that it is not set up yet) Everyone on this thread seems to know one another (after 1,000s of posts no wonder). I hope I can join you, "Monkeyheads" and "Saints and Sinners" groups all sound like a lot fun but a bit intimidating to a shy person. :o My DH wants to cruise to Hawaii for our 20th (in 2010) but I'm going to try to talk him into this cruise as a retirement cruise as he's retiring in 2010 also.

Don't know anything about the Monkeyheads but the SS group are a lot of fun. I took my first solo cruise with them in October 06 and never regretted it. Fun people!

As for a group cruise, you can do all or nothing or anything in between with the group. Some people only book for the group pricing and amenities but nothing else.

Don't know anything about the Monkeyheads but the SS group are a lot of fun. I took my first solo cruise with them in October 06 and never regretted it. Fun people!

As for a group cruise, you can do all or nothing or anything in between with the group. Some people only book for the group pricing and amenities but nothing else.

I am sure they are lots of fun, I'm afraid I'd be too dull! :o

I understand that the group isn't attached at the hip :D but I would love to at least meet some fellow CCers. :)

I understand that the group isn't attached at the hip :D but I would love to at least meet some fellow CCers. :)

there are people who book with the group and we never see them...LOL

But everyone is welcome!!

The best part about any group is that you can do as much or as little together when ever you want.

I have met some very wonderful people through the group cruises and remember....we all were newbies at one time!

;) :D

List of people possibly interested in this:

(please add to list or edit your info as needed)

• Kelz66 & Brangwen
  • Auntiebon
  • LRtue
  • Flutterbyz24 & Grampasgrumpy
  • Rob42 (2)
  • Gaylensgigi (3)
  • Clgcruiser & Aunticruiser
  • Chicka31
  • Jessemon
  • Cheepwrent (2)
  • Livetojump (2)
  • Nascarfansb (2)
  • SSatterly
  • BrendsB1 (& Nick?)
  • Texasred (2)
  • WeBeCruisin
  • 4FRCruising (AKA "Elvira") (1...but only if 4/25/10 date)
  • Ducky ( ......but only if we go in March)
  • NMCruiser55 (2)

Did a cruise with S&S last year as a solo and had a great time. Several of these folks that are looking at that cruise (including Kelz) are from that. the people were great. Participate in what you want to and wander off and do your own thing.....

It was so much fun I'm with them this year and next. And if this cruise works out I like it. Great itin and four places I haven't been to.........;)

I vote for March!! The Dream grope is in April...how are we gonna do both at the same time?? :confused: And April is an iffy month for me. I love the SC!! Done this once - but the ports are different this time. :D Be sure to tac on extra time in SJ!!

I vote for March!! The Dream grope is in April...how are we gonna do both at the same time?? :confused: And April is an iffy month for me. I love the SC!! Done this once - but the ports are different this time. :D Be sure to tac on extra time in SJ!!

Probably not doing the Dream.

Want to see new ports.

So should I add you onto the "interested" list if we go in March?

Want to see new ports.

So should I add you onto the "interested" list if we go in March?

Yep!!:D April is a toss up for me so I would be interested but couldn't commit until my schedule is published in April '09

List of people possibly interested in this:

(please add to list or edit your info as needed)

• Kelz66 & Brangwen
  • Auntiebon
  • LRtue
  • Flutterbyz24 & Grampasgrumpy
  • Rob42 (2)
  • Gaylensgigi (3)
  • Clgcruiser & Aunticruiser
  • Chicka31
  • Jessemon
  • Cheepwrent (2)
  • Livetojump (2)
  • Nascarfansb (2)
  • SSatterly
  • BrendsB1 (& Nick?)
  • Texasred (2)
  • WeBeCruisin
  • 4FRCruising (AKA "Elvira") (1...but only if 4/25/10 date)
  • Ducky ( ......but only if we go in March)
  • NMCruiser55 (2)
  • kathy32259 ( ......but only if we go in March)

Want to see new ports.

I'm the same way. Would like to see the new ship but, I have been to those ports to many times. I would like to see those ports on this cruise I haven't been too.:cool:

I'm very shy, but on my first S and S cruise in 2006, I immediately felt welcomed and a part of things. I cruised again with the Saints and Sinners in 2007 and have S and S 4 and S and S 5 booked already. No one is too dull to be accepted and fit in... well, except maybe Jeffie (Jessemon). Bless his heart.

I've been to all the ports on this trip except Dominica, but would gladly revisit them because they are great islands. But mostly, I would be interested because it's a chance to meet up with my fellow Saints and Sinners and all the new people who would be joining us.

I'm very shy' date=' but on my first S and S cruise in 2006, I immediately felt welcomed and a part of things. I cruised again with the Saints and Sinners in 2007 and have S and S 4 and S and S 5 booked already. No one is too dull to be accepted and fit in... well, except maybe Jeffie (Jessemon). [b']Bless his heart[/b].

Oh no, poor Jessemon. The dreaded "Bless his heart" :D

When I first mentioned this to DH he said but we have to fly (too expensive). Then almost immediately said we have plan to arrive a few days early so we can see more of San Juan (and Puerto Rico). I guess I won't have too much trouble talking him into this trip. :D

Oh no, poor Jessemon. The dreaded "Bless his heart" :D

When I first mentioned this to DH he said but we have to fly (too expensive). Then almost immediately said we have plan to arrive a few days early so we can see more of San Juan (and Puerto Rico). I guess I won't have too much trouble talking him into this trip. :D

LOL...thats what I like to hear!!!

When I started looking for flights to get an idea on pricing...it is cheaper for me to fly to San Juan than it is to LA. :eek:

Hey yall, happy monday's over(thank goodness} I am so on the fence here. I booked Randys dream cruise. But, Steve my DH who never cares where we go, just says "Its up to you" really wants this cruise. I want to do both, March would be great, but in the final say so, I dont think its"up to me " this time.So, I have to start researchin San Juan. Has anyone here ever sailed there, what is a good hotel? Because if I go I want a few days to check that place out too.Just askin, thanks,Bonnie

Archived