Delta has set a record!

gargoyle999

LOL, now it will probably change two times a week until November :eek: :p

###

OUCH! You're right. Probably just jinxed myself. Oh well...it is getting boring around here anyway with it just staying the same for so long! :D

Not only did you jinx yourself you set the rest of us FF Delta passengers into a tizzy......thanks

I know the feeling, we're all just sitting at our computers waiting for the flight changes.....

keep the faith and check as often as I do!

OUCH! You're right. Probably just jinxed myself. Oh well...it is getting boring around here anyway with it just staying the same for so long! :D

Not only did you jinx yourself but you jinxed ME!:mad: I just got an email they changed my flight! And here I thought I would be safe!

Guest nhrich
They haven't changed the times for any of the flights for our Nov trip in the last three weeks! :D Longest stretch since I booked the flight April 2nd! Way to go Delta! :)

Uh, oh. Next change is going to be a doozey!

You guys are lucky I have had 11 changes for my flight since March for my October cruise PDX to MCO!! And today I found out that it was changed again and I had been bumped off the flight while the others in my party had seats:mad:

Thank goodness they changed all of us AGAIN but now we have only a 51 min connect time in ATL.. Its super frustrating !

You guys are lucky I have had 11 changes for my flight since March for my October cruise PDX to MCO!! And today I found out that it was changed again and I had been bumped off the flight while the others in my party had seats:mad:

Thank goodness they changed all of us AGAIN but now we have only a 51 min connect time in ATL.. Its super frustrating !

Only 51 minutes in ATL:eek: Wow you better wear your running shoes!

Archived