AB Penthouse Suite 11520

Thank you. I would appriciate it. I can't wait to see this room. I am sharing this room with my bro, sis in law, nephew(4) and niece(1 and a half). Will we be to crowded?

Who is going to get the upper bunk?:)

You or your nephew....???;)

My Butler. I like the sound of that. Is a Butler any better than just a room steward?

How old are you?

If you are a Teenager, you WILL LOVE IT....!!!:D

My two girls would order Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, DVD's to the room..!!:D

They would hole themselves in the big bedroom, close the heavy drape and watch movies......:D

But, I suppose that you are going along as a Babysitter, right?;)

And YES, the Butler is WAY BETTER than just a regular Room Steward.....!!!:D

As of now the whole room is mine. He will sleep in bed with his parents unless that gets hard. I am paying so I should have my own space.

That might be a bit tricky.......:o

It is only a Queen size bed.....

If you are paying for your part of the trip, I guess you WON'T be Babysitting........:)

Babysitter? NO WAY! I watch them all week. I am on vacation. It's my fathers 60th b-day cruise. It's immidiate family only and I am single so I get stuck with them. I am not complaining. Anyway I am 33 so I think I should have the room to myself. Plus I am paying $1800 tward it. Whatever happens I am just excited to be going.

Babysitter? NO WAY! I watch them all week. I am on vacation. It's my fathers 60th b-day cruise. It's immidiate family only and I am single so I get stuck with them. I am not complaining. Anyway I am 33 so I think I should have the room to myself. Plus I am paying $1800 tward it. Whatever happens I am just excited to be going.

I thought you were a Teenager.....!!!icon4.gif :D

Well then, as a "Grown Up", you will enjoy the "perks"......

If you order Breakfast, you CAN ADD things you don't see on the printed order form, like Eggs Benedict, Waffles, etc.....

If you make friends during the cruise, you can have a little Party, your Butler will take care of it. Just order EVERYTHING off the Room Service Menu....:)

If you have any other questions, just ask away......:)

Well if it is as big at least its great. I can't wait to just lounge in the living area. Do you find u spend more time in your room?

Well, yes we did.

It was just such a nice space.......:)

On all our NCL cruises we have either had an AB or an AA and we spend alot of time in them, usually in the evenings.

During the day, it is go, go, go to all the beaches when we stop off at our ports-of-call, and when we have sea days, we usually sleep late, order in Breakfast.:)

We order DVD's, it's nice. Sit outside on the Balcony.

We enjoy being with people, we also enjoy our solitude.....:)

I can't thank you enough for all your help. Is there anything else that would be helpful to me? Anything we should know we can order that isnt on the list besides eggs benidict or waffles?

If you aren't feeling all that well (which I hope does NOT HAPPEN!!), you can order meals from any of the Dining Rooms, you can order up as much Room Service as you would like....)

When it comes to Breakfast, the girls/we would order Pancakes, Waffles, Cheese and Western Omeletts, Eggs Benedict, Honey, Ketchup, all sorts of stuff.....

Your Butler will try to please you as much as he or she can.

Don't forget to tip your Butler at the end of the cruise....!!!

There will also be a cordless phone for your cabin. You can use it to call your Butler, other cabins or keep tabs with one another.:)

Whenever we were in an AB, sometimes the Girl's had it, sometimes we did, it just depended on what we were doing.

We were in 11030 two times last year. We love the AB suite and the Dawn.

My DW and I really liked to have our morning coffee out on the balcony as we waited for the butler to deliver breakfast. The kids were in the small room and slept so soundly. They would wake up smelling their breakfast. What a nice way for us to start our day.

We thought that the AB suite was perfect for our family of 4. Enjoy.

Archived