Checked our reservation on RCCL website and...

Will be on FOS in a few weeks and just checked our reservation online - it's showing Main Dining even though we've opted for My Time Dining and have pre-paid our gratuities, as required. The paid invoice from our TA indicates MTD and also shows payment of the gratuities. I know the cruise line doesn't deal with pax who've booked through a TA, but is there any way I can check directly with RCCL to be sure we're confirmed for MTD?

Will be on FOS in a few weeks and just checked our reservation online - it's showing Main Dining even though we've opted for My Time Dining and have pre-paid our gratuities, as required. The paid invoice from our TA indicates MTD and also shows payment of the gratuities. I know the cruise line doesn't deal with pax who've booked through a TA, but is there any way I can check directly with RCCL to be sure we're confirmed for MTD?

Yes, you can call to verify, but here is what is going on:

(you are going to love this!)

You know how they have all these glitches on the website? Cruise credit numbers are wrong in My Cruises, missing cruises in Cruise History, unable to access excursions, etc., etc., etc.?

They haven't added "my time dining" as an option for the field "dining time" in the interface!

So they are stuck with displaying either main dining or late dining. No other options available.

And you would think with the schools out for the summer that they could have hired a few 8th graders to fix things! :rolleyes:

:)

My Time Dining will not appear on your confirmation. It will only show "main" dining. Even the code that shows that you are booked with MTD will not show.

What does show...........and gives the clue that you do have MTD.....is that the Prepaid Gratuities is shown to be paid.

Rick

Archived