Flight Cancellations?

gargoyle999

Earlier someone stated to stop looking. At what point should we start looking? We have a connecting flight rescheduled to leave before we arrive and on the return home the flight doesn't exist any longer. The flights are for a Feb. date. Will that sort itself out or should we be concerned?

I am not sure your question was really answered. CALL NOW! Get this sorted out and don't assume it will be fixed without your intervention. Your flight home may have disappeared because it's full, but you certainly need to change your connecting flight that leaves before you arrive.

I'm not at all pleased with the booking agent. They claim the flights will continue to change and there's no point in worrying about them now. That may be true but not the answer I wanted to hear. I wonder how easy it would be to get our money back since they can't provide the flights?

I'm not at all pleased with the booking agent. They claim the flights will continue to change and there's no point in worrying about them now. That may be true but not the answer I wanted to hear. I wonder how easy it would be to get our money back since they can't provide the flights?

Hi,:) your flight arrives AFTER your connectinng flight has left?

I would call the airlines pronto. When they do that, you can

try to find another flight or cancel without penalty.

Same thing happened to me and my money was refunded.

(I could not find something timewise and booked with another airline).

But I would get it taken of immediately.

Archived