Future Cruise Booking OBC

Just keep on it. We were told when we booked a Next Cruise, that we would receive a $200. obc for a 9 night cruise. When we booked the actual cruise, the rep told me the obc would be $200., but when we went to make final payment, we found out the rules had changed, and we would only receive a $100. obc. I am currently going back and forth with RCI about this, but so far no luck. My last try is with the Resolution Dept, but they haven't responded back. We have decided no more Next Cruise Deposits for us after this, and probably next year we will switch our cruises to another line.

Just keep on it. We were told when we booked a Next Cruise, that we would receive a $200. obc for a 9 night cruise. When we booked the actual cruise, the rep told me the obc would be $200., but when we went to make final payment, we found out the rules had changed, and we would only receive a $100. obc. I am currently going back and forth with RCI about this, but so far no luck. My last try is with the Resolution Dept, but they haven't responded back. We have decided no more Next Cruise Deposits for us after this, and probably next year we will switch our cruises to another line.

this happened to me too but they honored the $200 obc b/c that is what i was told at the time of purchasing the next cruise. fair is fair and they must honor what they promised at the time you purchased that certificate.

Yes, they should honor the deal they made. The Future Cruise Consultant on Princess hands you a "Booking Confirmation" w/ the OBC printed on it. Everyone should keep this document to avoid any misunderstandings later.

Steve

Archived