All Things Fascination

Quincella

Thanks for the info. We have a cat11 Is it going to be private? people cant peek around the corner or clime around? LOL just making sure.

Thanks

Dave

Cat. 11 are not very private at all. You can see from the picture that the divider is not all that private and people can peek around. Also, if I remember right, from the Elation, there is also direct visual access from one of the other areas of another deck or different area of the same deck. BUT, you still have a balcony and can get out and see the beautiful water and sunrises/sunstes, etc. without leaving your cabin.

Thanks for the info. We have a cat11 Is it going to be private? people cant peek around the corner or clime around? LOL just making sure.

Thanks

Dave

Well, your cabins are not over the water, they are over the Lido deck and people can walk underneath you balcony... BUT except for sail-away people rarely come that far to the front. It's sorta strange that sometimes your are standing outside and a couple walks by below... and they think no one is around - and the comments you hear... very funny! Usually the husband is saying "Yes Dear, Yes Dear" and wife is biting his a$$ off... lol

I would stay in these cabin again... Even with the balconies being somewhat exposed, the cabins are exclusive... only Cat11's except for a handful of interior cat4f (less than 10) and the halls are very quiet... easy to get to and the lido deck is down one. Highly recommend.

Would like to say Thank You! to all who have posted on this thread. Cruising next week on the 4-day with 12 family members. I've learned a lot by reading here and hope to share our experience when we return.

Again, thanks and happy cruising!

Is there an ATM and if so what is the ser charge? I just dont want to travel with allot of cash but I do want access to it also.

Thanks

Dave

On the Fantasy ships there is an ATM located in the lobby were you enter the ship. Make sure you get money out early because it will run out by the end of the cruise. For being on a ship the fee to get money was very reasonable. 4 or 5 dollars i think.

Would like to say Thank You! to all who have posted on this thread. Cruising next week on the 4-day with 12 family members. I've learned a lot by reading here and hope to share our experience when we return.

Again, thanks and happy cruising!

When are you cruising? We board on the 23rd.:)

We are sailing on the Fascination on October 3rd (only 168 more days), so we can't wait to read your reviews! We're sailing to Nassau and Half Moon Cay with our son and his 3-yr old son, who's never cruise before. He's already excited and can't wait to attend Camp Carnival!

:cool:Bill & Leila:rolleyes:

All of you will love the ship!! Me and my wife sure did. It was our first cruise and really awesome. Here is a review with pics at the end if you care to look at them. Unfortunately, I suffered a PC crash and lost all but the pics I posted!!! Hope you enjoy! ---- Dan

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=966896

All of you will love the ship!! Me and my wife sure did. It was our first cruise and really awesome. Here is a review with pics at the end if you care to look at them. Unfortunately, I suffered a PC crash and lost all but the pics I posted!!! Hope you enjoy! ---- Dan

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=966896

I read your review and saw you were from Crestview... I was stationed at Hurlburt Field (Red Horse) many years ago (early 70's) and that brought back many memories... thanks for the brain nudge!!!

And thanks for your service BTW.

I read your review and saw you were from Crestview... I was stationed at Hurlburt Field (Red Horse) many years ago (early 70's) and that brought back many memories... thanks for the brain nudge!!!

And thanks for your service BTW.

Thanks for your gratitude; and THANK YOU for your prior service. And thanks for all your valuable posts about cruising and the Bahamas. I learned alot from you.

Bahama Daydreamer, We will be getting off as you are getting on except we'll be doing the Key West,Nassau itin..We'll be sure to leave a light on for you.LOL!Oh,and we'll also be going for our anniversary but we've got you beat by a little,it's our 33rd.I can't wait!!!

Jordanaire,

We are also on the Fascination on Oct. 3. We are from Indiana and my parents, who will also be with us, are from Tennessee. We are going to celebrate our 29th anniversary and my parents 50th. Can't wait to get on board.

Come on over to the roll call. There are a lot of people from IL, KY and IL on the roll call. Here's a link.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=885594

Thanks for your gratitude; and THANK YOU for your prior service. And thanks for all your valuable posts about cruising and the Bahamas. I learned alot from you.

Your Welcome... been there enough times, may as well help someone not get in trouble.

We want to take a cooler on board. What wont they let us bring? Sounds dumb but I dont want to get there and they say Thats to big, or those arent allowed. LOL

Thats my luck.

TIA

Dave

They allow a 12x12x12 cooler as checked or carry-on... Some have bought soft sided coolers that fold, put in suitcase and then set up in room.

Last cruise we asked steward and he brought one in for us... I guess someone left it.

Archived