Carnival to make "a major cruise industry announcement." in Mobile 8/18

CruiseCentric

Yes there is an article on al.co saying the Fantasy will be in Mobile effective Nov 09. Time posted 1:31 so someone either had an inside track or was guessing and attempting to get a leg up on everyone else. I've looked at local news on line and see nothing and have seen nothing on the Carnival page either.

Yes there is an article on al.co saying the Fantasy will be in Mobile effective Nov 09. Time posted 1:31 so someone either had an inside track or was guessing and attempting to get a leg up on everyone else. I've looked at local news on line and see nothing and have seen nothing on the Carnival page either.

Press releases are often distributed at the beginning of the announcement. This would be easy to have on that quick. This is a big announcement for Mobile, so they would want to post the news first there!

Well now I`m happy...:)

Sorry about the ones that are unhappy, but Mobile is so much closer to port for DH and I.

We have to take our fur baby to DS and his DW to puppy sit for us while we Cruise, they live 11/2 hrs. from Mobile.

Yeah, how great is that?

For sure we will cruise lots more from Mobile.

Well now I`m happy...:)

Sorry about the ones that are unhappy, but Mobile is so much closer to port for DH and I.

We have to take our fur baby to DS and his DW to puppy sit for us while we Cruise, they live 11/2 hrs. from Mobile.

Yeah, how great is that?

For sure we will cruise lots more from Mobile.

Just means NOLA is getting another ship...we will find out tomorrow!

:D

Don't worry...tomorrow we might hear that New Orleans gets the Sensation (which will be brand new after January 2009) AND the Triumph for 7 day!!!

That'll be great. We sailed both before & hopefully will sail on the Fantasy next June before she heads to Mobile.

That'll be great. We sailed both before & hopefully will sail on the Fantasy next June before she heads to Mobile.

We are booking the Triumph as soon as she sails from New Orleans!!!!

Archived