Thanksgiving dinner in Long Beach

gargoyle999

• 1 month later...

You might check out Tracht's in the Long Beach Renaissance Hotel for T-Day. They specialize in American comfort foods and have an amazing pot roast.

www.trachts.com

Lashers roasts their own turkey. It's a good upscale place and I think it's open on T-Day. I went there for T-Day a few years ago and it was delicious.

http://www.lashersrestaurant.com/index.php

Both places are on the way-----just continue on the the Vincent Thomas Bridge and you'll be at the Cruise Terminal in less than 10 minutes.

Hi there,

Here's my suggestion: The Long Beach Marriott is located close to the Long Beach Airport at 4700 Airport Plaza Dr. Their phone number is 562-570-2600 if you'd like to call them to see what they will have available for the Thanksgiving holiday. I seem to recall they will serve dinner until 9pm.

Here's another idea as I've read your Disneyland precruise post: You may want to call Disneyland's dine line (they take reservations for many of the hotels 30 days in advance) at 714-781-DINE (3463). Make a dinner reservation at a Disney Resort Hotel After dinner you may want to purchase your Disneyland tickets in advance for the next day. I'd also recommend going to the entrance gate and get the map of the resorts and the agenda for the resort theme parks. They're available at the gate entrance past the ticket booths. Sorry, I don't know what parking would cost for the dinner. Parking for Disneyland is currently $12.00 per day for automobiles without an annual pass.

Enjoy your visit!

Winnie

Archived