Kennedy Space Center "VIP" Tour question

We did the VIP Tour after a Mariner cruise last February. Yes, you are one of the first people off the ship and the tour guide we had (a lady) was EXCELLENT. We got to the space center before it opened and before it got crowded. After the tour, we were dropped off at the airport. It was a great way to spend the time if you have a "late in the day" flight.

We booked the tour since we had a late flight home. We were warned at the excursion desk that they could not guarantee that they tour would happen.. It all depends on how many people sign up and it does get cancelled a lot. Sure enough the last day we get a notice that the tour had been cancelled.

We booked the tour since we had a late flight home. We were warned at the excursion desk that they could not guarantee that they tour would happen.. It all depends on how many people sign up and it does get cancelled a lot. Sure enough the last day we get a notice that the tour had been cancelled.

Did you have the opportunity in signing up for another excursion?

What time do you end up at the airport?

we also had this tour cancelled the day before on our carnival cruise. We ended up spending the day at the day hotel at orlando airport. I think our flight was about 7pm. We were connecting to our flight to australia.

I dont think we will chance it this time and will go during our days at disney prior to the cruise

we also had this tour cancelled the day before on our carnival cruise. We ended up spending the day at the day hotel at orlando airport. I think our flight was about 7pm. We were connecting to our flight to australia.

I dont think we will chance it this time and will go during our days at disney prior to the cruise

We did the VIP tour one year after Disney Cruise just on our own. there are fewer VIP tours than the regular tours, I think I just walked up and bought my ticket & it wasn't at 7:30am, I think it was 9:30 or 10:30am, we were there until about 4pm then we had to drive home to Sarasota (about 2.5 hours away) . It was great taking the kids and it almost seemed like part of our whole trip but it really pushed us into the exhaustion mode!! Most of the people on the tour were from the ship.

Archived