menus?

happysails2U

Does anyone have a copy of the menus used on the Noordam (or similar ship) that they would send? We will be sailing in December. I have always been pleased with the dining selections, but have been concerned lately about the negative remarks on the Boards. There are always raves about the Pinnacle, but no good reports about the dining room It would be good to see an example of what to expect.

We were on a RCCI ship last month, and was struck by fact that they didn't have their usual good selections . It could be that the cruise lines are having to cut back because of the economy. I noticed that the portions are much smaller, three courses instead instead of four, tough steaks etc. Instead of having it hard to choose from all the tempting choices as usual, , it was difficult to find anything that really sounded very good. Any thoughts on the subject? That said, I am not nit-picking...I still enjoy the food, and the dining experience, and am a devoted cruiser!

Archived