Speciality restaurant-table for two

gargoyle999

Is it a problem to get a table for two in the specialty restaurants on the Sapphire?

Lots of tables for two in the specialty restaurants. It isn't like anytime dining where they group unknown passengers together. If you make a reservation for two, you will be given just that without a problem.

We ate in both Sabatini's and Sterling's on the Sapphire a couple of years ago. Both time we got tables for two, without even requesting it specifically. I'm pretty certain that they do not seat you at a table with others in the specialty restaurants, unless you request it (and there are others who want the same).

We ate in both Sabatini's and Sterling's on the Sapphire a couple of years ago. Both time we got tables for two, without even requesting it specifically. I'm pretty certain that they do not seat you at a table with others in the specialty restaurants, unless you request it (and there are others who want the same).

I'd like to try both too. There is part of me that thinks it's dumb to pay an extra $60+ per meal when I could just go to one of the anytime dining rooms for no extra cost. But there is part of me that just wants to try them. So not sure yet which side will win! :D

Yeah, I'm prepared for that! :) Sounds like the anytime dining will be like that too. Not ideal, but I'll take it.

While they're lined up, there is space between them. DH and I found, when we were on the Sapphire, doing anytime dining, that they were close enough that we could chat with our table neighbors if we wanted (and we met some really great people that way), but far enough apart that it didn't feel awkward, or like you were in each other's space. We could easily have a conversation between the two of us - and while it wasn't entirely private, we weren't having to talk over our neighbors or anything.

Unless you are a total recluse, you should be perfectly fine at those tables. =)

Archived