Bringing soda on the Dream?

Nikolle2

I'm on a diet and can only drink caffeine free and sugar free beverages. I worry the Dream won't be able to accommodate that. I know I can bring bottled water (and Crystal Light singles to put in them) but can I bring diet Sprite or something of the like as well?

TIA!

I'm on a diet and can only drink caffeine free and sugar free beverages. I worry the Dream won't be able to accommodate that. I know I can bring bottled water (and Crystal Light singles to put in them) but can I bring diet Sprite or something of the like as well?

TIA!

Yes, you can bring soda onboard.

Yep, no problem, just carry it yourself on board. I always bring a case of water. Easy out of the Boston dock, just drop off right at the entrance, then have someone park the car, and do the short walk back. Very convenient.

I have always brought my own soda and water on my cruises. I have put one of the sticky luggage tags right on the cases before and had them delivered to my door. There was just one time I did not receive the water. I don't know what happened to it. The past few times I have just packed them in a soft pop-up bag I bought on the Majesty in the gift shop. I also pack my extra pairs of shoes in with them. Multi-purpose packing. It's delivered with the rest of my luggage.

I pack my Diet Coke in a suit case with the snorkle gear. I buy the 12 pack of cans and bring 4 of them. I place the 4 12 packs in a trash bag and place the trash bag in the suit case. It prevents any "explosions" and at the end of the cruise I use the trash bag for dirty clothes.

how should the soda/water be carried? is it okay to put it inside a suitcase?

one of those soft sided wheeled coolers and filled it with sodas and bottled waters, was easy to manuever and didn't have to worry if a can burst!! Stuck a luggage tag on it and they brought it right to our room!

Archived