horseback riding

Greek66

We would like to go horseback riding in Mazatlan. I know Randi is mentioned many times on these boards. I was wondering if anyone has used Joanne and Sandra tours for this tour? It looks like the same tour, but cheaper. Thanks.

Johann and Sandra are booking agents not tour operators. You may want to call them and see if they are indeed booking Randy for that tour. We have used them many times in both PV and Cabo to book tours and it was much less than booking through the actual tour operator directly.

It seems really odd to me that booking through an agent is less expensive than booking directly with the owner of the stable. I would never have thought it would be that way so I booked directly with Randi without doing a check on it first. I just looked at the ad for Johann and Sandra and it does look like Randi's tour for sure. It's not an earthshattering difference but it is less and I'm extremely surprised at that. Live and learn! :rolleyes:

Kristy

Just read post below...so maybe not Randi's after all. I feel better about it. :-)

Thank you. I called Joanne and Sandra and asked. They said it was called Stone Island company and that they go to a restaurant called El Caldon (sp?) Maybe I will just stick with Randi. I have used this company before and had no problems, but with the great reviews of Randi I am thinking I should just stick with her.

Thanks all. How long does Randi take to reply? She has not answered my email I sent a week ago. Thanks.

I've had some problems getting a response from Randi. Eventually an email came through and she said that her emails to me were bouncing back to her. It has to be something on her end as I get tons of emails everyday and no one else has said there is any kind of problem. Keep trying or if all else fails call her. It's not that expensive to call Mexico.

Good luck, from what I've read she's worth it! :)

Kristy

Archived