Cave tubing AND ruins - suggestions?

pdx97206

we went on our own for the cave tubing,,, it was the best , they kept us all together as a group of 6 and everyone had there own guide

when they say their bus is their locker for your personal belongings they mean it and none of us were ever missing any money or jewerly

they were all great with helping us and keeping us all safe

email me for more info if needed

dmail7754@verizon.net

we just got back sunday , we did not use carnival for excursions as they were over priced with cave tubing com we paid 45. and left a 5 dollar tip

well worth it

• 3 weeks later...
We found one vendor that offered the possibility of this type of combination (I guess we aren't allowed to post links?). Anybody know of anyone else?

We questioned Nacho/Cynthia about this and they said it is difficult to do both since they are on opposite sides. I too wanted to do this tour...but didn't want to miss our ship so changed it to cave tubbing/zoo visit since they are closer together.

We too looked into that combo tour, but tour operator said the timing would be too close to get back in time so we opted for just cavetubing thru two caves and had plenty of time to do a lttile shopping and stop and have a drink at the bars near the pier before catching our tender. It all worked out good and just another reason to go back to Belize in the future and see the other areas of beauty it has to offer to visitors !

• 2 weeks later...

My family of 8 went to Belize on a cruise ship and had teh honor of spending the day with Vitalino and Harrison. We booked them for a private tour of Altun Ha and the Belize Zoo and I must say it was money well spent! They were both great and Vital is like a walking history book and is full of knowledge. The price was right and it included a nice lunch at Amigo's restaurant. I have been on numerous private tours and Vital and Harrison made this one of the best. What I really liked is Harrison drove, while Vital sat in the back and narrated the entire trip and answered questions. Talking about personal attention...Vital is also a certified tour guide trainer and knows what he is talking about and how to treat people. Highly recommend his services for all your Belize Tours and not just Cavetubing! Belize me it was unbelizable!!! He also taught others how to cave tube and does not let the group get to big for safety reasons. Viatl will do both Cave tubing and Altun Ha- cavetubing dot bz

Archived