Thinking about winging it in GC

Embre

We just got back from GC and just winged it. We took the bus (little minivans) and saw much of the island. At the pier there were tons of tours being offered including stingrays, hell, submarine, snorkeling and the turtle farm. We went to the turtle farm on our own and were way underimpressed. My son's favorite part was riding in the rickshas down the island for a little while

Where did you find the "minivans"? Will it take you all around the island?

I would just like to see what the island looks like. My husband does not like to snorkel, and he doesn't like to just aimlessly walk around. He also can't stay out in the sun much more than an hour. So, I'm wondering what there is to do there for us.

I would like to check out the store PureArt that someone wrote about, but I know he doesn't want to walk there. I made him do that in Cozumel last year, looking for a place that sold pottery, and he was not a happy camper. (We walked for over an hour and never found a place.)

Archived