***Tameka94***

ashbeth609

Hi Ashley,

I have turned in my required forms and information. Time is flying by so quickly! We are working on our timeline for the reception and planning our pre-cruise party. Planning has been going pretty well with RR. I am keeping my fingers crossed. We are really excited and look forward to cruising for the first time. I look forward to hearing where the reception/wedding will take place in a few weeks. I have been going back and forth about my guestbook (why type to use - book, photo mat, photo guestbook). I am just about set. I am working on welcome bags for my sailing guests. We only have 6 which isn't too bad.

Tameka -

Things have been going pretty well over here too. Same with the guest book!! I can't decide.

We have 42 sailing and 10 non sailing guests. We are doing welcome bags but we are giving them out a week or so before the cruise - just to get everyone excited and it will have all the needed information.

I know you have a larger party and are having a reception. We opted not to have a reception but instead we are having a cocktail party on Wednesday night. That should be a lot of fun! I am thinking you will probably get the lounge because you have such a large party. Our cocktail party will be in the Viking Crown so I am thinking the wedding might be there too (the smaller of the two lounges).

I have another dress fitting this weekend and we still have to buy the outfit that my fiance will wear.

We are still arrainging where the sailing guests will sit in the dinning room so that should be interesting.

We got the extra hour of photography so the guests can mingle around and do their own thing. They will probably want to look around since they are sailing with us.

We couldnt decide on the cake flavors so we are getting 3 cakes! Crazy!

Good luck and I cant wait to hear more details!

Ashley

Hi Ashley,

We are giving our welcome bags the night before at our party. We have purchased the extra hour of photography also. That is great that you can have a party during the cruise and not feel so rushed with a reception. We know the reception will go fast and we are prepared for it. That is cool with the cakes. I wanted two different flavors but when we were surveying people about the type of cake they wanted, they said vanilla. But I am sure some people would want chocolate.

I should do a dress fitting since I have lost about 10 pounds but since my dress has a corset back, I may not need it. I have to decide this week. My shower may be this weekend. It was supposed to be a surprise but my aunt who is sailing ruined it by telling me the date. My bridesmaids have adjusted to me knowing and I look forward to enjoying what they have planned. My fiance wants a photo mat guestbook and I want a photo book (so we may do both).

That will be interesting arranging the seating. Do you know before the cruise where your group will sit? I have never been on a cruise so I am not sure how seating works besides knowing that it is assigned. We are eating in the earlier time slot. I have to purchase a dress to wear to dinner on evening of wedding. My fiance is wearing a tux. I am excited because we also did a registry for our honeymoon with Royal Caribbean and someone got us a Romance Package. My fiance is getting ready to come home and we are going to finally get our wedding bands. He found some that he loves and wants me to see them. Have good day!

Archived