Supper Club?

teacher2cruiser

Totally worth the $30 surcharge. I have some pics of the food from the Splendor this summer: http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2706129110057363815KnSqzb

And just a couple from the Liberty last summer: http://family.webshots.com/photo/2419516890057363815mBfCEd

We always plan at least one night at the supper club.

Right, the Holiday will not have a Supper Club. The Conquest Class and Spirit Class have it.

To be clear, this is an extra restaurant that you have the option of making a reservation and dining at with a $30 pp charge. There is no fee for the main dining rooms.

The Specialty Restaurant/ Supper Club is wonderful and well worth the fee if you enjoy food and a great atmosphere! Dinner here takes longer, has more courses, incredible food a dance floor and live dining music. It is certainly a special experience.

I am planning on taking my DD's to the Supper club on our next cruise on the night of my DD's b-day......Can't wait already and it's m-o-n-t-h-s away!

Yes, the extra $30.00 per person we spent for our meal in the Supper Club on the Glory was worth every penny. Amazingly large portions and everything was delicious. At $30.00 it's actually a bargain considering what you pay going out to a hometown Keg or something similar.

OK, I know that the best way to get the night you want, you need to sign up when you get on board. But, with search being down, I haven't been able to find out where to go to make a reservation!

Where is the reservation desk for the supper club? Thanks!

(We'll be on the Liberty next Saturday!)

Archived