109 days to go and we have our cabin number!!!

Butterfly~kisses!

I just thought I'd post about finding out our cabin # 109 days before our cruise. I couldn't believe it. We booked an OV guarantee and got a OV cabin on the Riviera deck, I believe that is deck 1, right? Anyway, I'm happy with the cabin location, so it's all good:D I did notice that our assigned cabin is a 'connecting' cabin. Having never had a connecting cabin, what is the layout like? (we are 4 in our family). Is there also a greater chance of us being moved again before sailing since it is a connecting cabin that someone else might need/want?

You are the second person to post this happened, so I guess it wasnt a mistake. It must be a new way Carnival is doing guarantees. The other person got theirs way early too and also no upgrade. boo hoo hoo. Im glad at least you are happy with your location.

the last connecting cabin I had, we had a comfortable chair instead of a small sofa. Not sure what you will have. they need to keep the doorway clear. np for us, we liked the chair too.

You are the second person to post this happened, so I guess it wasnt a mistake. It must be a new way Carnival is doing guarantees. The other person got theirs way early too and also no upgrade. boo hoo hoo. Im glad at least you are happy with your location.

the last connecting cabin I had, we had a comfortable chair instead of a small sofa. Not sure what you will have. they need to keep the doorway clear. np for us, we liked the chair too.

Stoopid Upgrade Fairy should be working on those 55 Days away not 109. :mad:

I got our room 57 days out, booked a balcony gtg, got the lido deck, 8 cabins down from the front, so I am happy, my sil booked an inside gtg, and got the room right across from us, so our doors look at each other.

Good luck to all on your cabins

They should be working on those who have a guaranteed cabin 38 days out first - like our friends who are going with us and we have no clue where they're going to be! :P

I know someone on Conquest in 2 weeks saying she doesnt have her cabin # either, told her they must be saving ya a upgraded suite lol

How do you find out your assigned cabin number if you booked a "guarantee"?? I'd love to check and see if we've been assigned a specific room. Thanks!

when you log onto Carnival's web site and click on 'view Cruise details' there is a box showing your stateroom if its been assigned.

How do you find out your assigned cabin number if you booked a "guarantee"?? I'd love to check and see if we've been assigned a specific room. Thanks!

Have you already entered your booking # into your profile on Carnival's web page? Then it will show up under your reservations.

Now you have me wondering what our cabin will look like:confused: I know our assigned cabin is supposed to have a single couch and a pulldown bed, since we have two kids with us.

I'm actually quite suprised as well that we got our cabin assignment so soon, and no real upgrade at all, BUT that is alright...I do know what I was signing up for with a guarantee and there are cabins on the level above us, which is a bonus:)

Now you have me wondering what our cabin will look like:confused: I know our assigned cabin is supposed to have a single couch and a pulldown bed, since we have two kids with us.

I'm actually quite suprised as well that we got our cabin assignment so soon, and no real upgrade at all, BUT that is alright...I do know what I was signing up for with a guarantee and there are cabins on the level above us, which is a bonus:)

You have a convertible sofa? If so then with 4 it would have to stay. With us the little sofa in the cabin was wasted. Cruising with my sister, I dont want to sit that close to her lol, so the chair was fine. Dont worry, you will be fine.

We are 37 days out and my cousin noticed her cabin was listed online about a week ago. We paid the same rate but, as past guests, DH and I were able to choose a cabin in the 4C category for the price of a 4A. Cousin had to take 4A guarantee to get the same rate BUT she got bumped up to 5A and has portholes. :) I'm so happy this happened...I talked her into cruising so I want it to be as perfect as possible and this is a great start!

Archived