Roll Call - Christmas Markets 2008 - all lines, all dates

AZPam

Read your review and sounded as though you had a wonderful trip. Impressed with your thoughts on Uniworld as we are looking at them for next xmas. Its just deciding on what cruise Rheine / Main or Danube / Main. What a decision to have to make. One question on the tours were the horse drawn carriages included or were they extra.

It was a great cruise and we will go again with Uniworld. The carriage ride in the forrest was part of the tour and was free. The two we took in Vienna and Salzberg were spur of the moment ideas. They carriages were just sitting in a line and we decided to try them. The driver in Vienna spoke fluent english and was a real "ham". He knew the city well and took us places we wouldn't have gotten to see. He commented all the way. The driver in Salzburg didn't speak a word of english but he was a really good driver and it was worth the money.

Hello everyone!!

I hope everyone had a happy holiday and New Year's!!

I want to thank everyone who posted on this thread and given us such wonderful and valuable information. I am sure my first river boat cruise experience was fabulous because of the expert advice we received.

I also would like to thank AZPam for starting this wonderful thread.

I posted my review...finally!!:o In case anyone would like to read it, let me warn you though....it is verryyyy looonngg!! I had so much to tell!:o

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=901463

Thanks again!!

Peggy

Hello everyone!!

I want to thank everyone who posted on this thread and given us such wonderful and valuable information. I am sure my first river boat cruise experience was fabulous because of the expert advice we received.

I posted my review...finally!!:o In case anyone would like to read it, let me warn you though....it is verryyyy looonngg!! I had so much to tell!:o

Thanks again!!

Peggy

If any of you are wondering about AMA and how they do things, go and read Peggy's great review. She did a wonderful detailed report! Enough to make me want to check them out for another trip!

Hello everyone!!

Thanks again!!

Peggy

Thank YOU too for the wonderful review of your trip! I enjoyed reading it. I'd love to go on the itinerary you did one day!

I'm off on another cruise tomorrow. It will be great to get into some warm weather! Have a great week everyone and thanks again for the wonderful thread and all the great info from everyone. It sure did help us a lot because we were virgin river cruisers.

:) Cherie

• 5 months later...

I wanted to bring this back to the top. I'm sure that anyone who went last year would be happy to help though going this year. I wish that we were going again but, alas, not enough time and money this year.

Archived