Handicap at HMC

dgurule

I'm planning to cruise with my family and have an aunt who uses a wheelchair. My aunt has never cruised before...using the tender may be enough of an issue but are the paths paved, concrete or just beaten paths in the sand? She is a very active member of our family just is confined to a wheelchair; any information would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

I'm planning to cruise with my family and have an aunt who uses a wheelchair. My aunt has never cruised before...using the tender may be enough of an issue but are the paths paved, concrete or just beaten paths in the sand? She is a very active member of our family just is confined to a wheelchair; any information would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

The main paths at HMC are all paved or hard surface. Some secondary ones and nature trails are not. On the beach itself they have the beach big wheeled wheel chair that can go right into the water. A bit of a monstosity that your aunt may not want to go in. Great for physically challenged kids. Not sure how they are arranged. Also there was when we have been there a small shuttle train that goes up and down the main walk from the Fort past the food court and beyond.

Archived