voyager to bermuda

Lefty1

i hear voyager going to bermuda next year out of new jersey - does anyone know if the boat docks at a pier while in bermuda or are they tendered in? i know its only a 5 day cruise - really would like to go on voyager and the time i am looking at it goes to bermuda that week - any information about voyager would be helpful.
thank u

[quote name='jrm9999']It docks over in the dockyard (Kings Warf)[/QUOTE]
The Voyager because of its size can only dock in dockyard. This is the least popular place to dock in Bermuda as opposed to Hamilton or St george. You have to taxi,water taxi,bus or scooter to get to the good beaches and other popular destinations. Still a nice stop though-Harry

well thank u for u responses - i wish it was a longer stay but i really want to try the voyager and leaving out of nj is easier and better - we had our first cruise this august on carnival miracle - left on 8/21 - week after one hurricane and week before another which we were very lucky - now i need another cruise to compare - miracle was nice but again that is because i need another cruise to compare and saw the voyager on travel channel and it looks real nice.
oh well maybe royal will make longer stays in bermuda now that the empress is no longer going there.

I am hoping too for a ship with a longer itinerary to Bermuda too.

Keep in mind the Voyager does not even sail out of Bayonne until 10:00 p.m. so it is REALLY a short cruise.

I too would love to try the Voyager but not on this abbreviated itinerary which is priced about the same of some 7 night Caribbean sailings.

Everyone seems to think of the Kings Wharf (the Dockyard) as not a good place to dock but you need to take a bus or ferry from all the docks so not a big deal and actually we found it quite nice there. But again, not enough time to shop there at the Craft Market etc. or see any of the island, let alone have a nice day at one of the exquisite Bermuda beaches.

Archived