Queen Victoria -Iberian serenade

David2115

just booked the above cruise for October 2009, only staying in Inside cabin but if they are as nice as QM 2 inside cabins i will be happy, never been on Queen Victoria so any tips, advice or information will be appreciated.

We were on the QV last month and had a wonderful time. I didn't see any of the inside cabins, but have heard reports that they are quite nice, except for a small shower and lack of drawer space. Just make sure your cabin isn't next to the laundrette as this could be quite noisy.

The ship itself is really lovely. All of the public rooms are beautiful, and elegant. Our favourite bar was the Commodore Club, especially after dinner. The Royal Court Theater was spectacular. Our table mates used the boxes on a couple of nights, and really enjoyed it. The plastic decks would be nicer if they were teak, but that really wasn't a big issue. There were problems with the internet being slow, and not working a lot of the time. Otherwise, I thought everything was perfect!

Have a wonderful time!

Archived