Carnival Spirit Cabin 5266

time to cruise

Has anyone ever stayed in this suite? Does anyone have any pictures? What do you get any extras with this suite?

Booked a surprise cruise from DH for 60th birthday and trying to get a little more detail regarding the cabin

Thanks

when booking a suite you get priorty boarding--thats all.

This is not a true suite like the rest of the suites on the corners. this deck only has the bigger cabin. (And i have yet to find a picture of the cabin- the balcony is huge though)

find if another cabin on another deck is available. On this class ship I try to steer people away from deck 5- any other deck would be better.

I would suggest that you move this question to the Carnival section of Cruise Critic. I have seen many postings that indicate that this is a prime location and a good deck. You have cabins above and below you, so you are insulated from evening noise. And, you have a huge aft deck. You may get different opinions by getting more feedback from the Carnival threads.

I would suggest that you move this question to the Carnival section of Cruise Critic. I have seen many postings that indicate that this is a prime location and a good deck. You have cabins above and below you, so you are insulated from evening noise. And, you have a huge aft deck. You may get different opinions by getting more feedback from the Carnival threads.

aft cabins are great-- and asking for other opinions is even better-- But make sure the person that is giving theirs is KNOWING that deck 5 suite is not like the rest of the suites on the aft.

This cabin should not come with a suite price--is more like a 9A

My husband & I booked 5266 on a previous cruise and was not happy with it. I agree with the earllier post that this should be considered a Category 9A. Instead of having separate rooms, it is one large room. The balcony is large and the bathroom does have the double sinks and tub with jacuzzi. It does not have a walkin closet though and my husband had to end up hanging some of his clothes on the bathroom door hook. We have always booked the Category 11 aft suites with the wraparound balconies on the Spirit class ships but will never book one on this deck again. Hope this helps. I will check with my husband and see if he took pictures of the cabin and will post them if he did.

Elaine

Archived