Wyndham Cozumel Resort and Spa Question

princeryanandevan

Has anyone been to the Wyndham Resort in Cozumel. Island Marketing is offering an all inclusive pass to the resort and beach. It looks like they have 3 pools, a swim-up bar, mexican buffet, BBQ hamburgers & dogs on the beach and unlimited drinks. The use of non-motorized toys is also included. Does anyone know anything (good or bad) about this excursion or about this resort in general.

thanks,

Barbara

We are looking at this same excursion, I don't believe they have a swim up bar though...pretty sure that is at Nachi..

Just looked at the website...there is a swim up bar in the Sabor/adult only section of the hotel...not sure if day guests are allowed in that area or not...maybe check with the booking company?

We are looking at this same excursion, I don't believe they have a swim up bar though...pretty sure that is at Nachi..

Just looked at the website...there is a swim up bar in the Sabor/adult only section of the hotel...not sure if day guests are allowed in that area or not...maybe check with the booking company?

When is your cruise? It's fine if we can't get into the adults only section - I will have my young kids with me - so we won't be doing too much sitting at the bar so to speak - I've heard good and bad about Nachi and the Playa Mia but nothing about the Wyndham so I'm really hesitant to book w/o getting some sort of feedback. I'll keep checking back and keep my fingers crossed that someone knows something.

I stayed at the new portion of the resort in June, the area you are allowed to visit is nice, well kept and clean. Most say the food from the buffet, and service in that section is good now that wyndham has taken the property over. The only thing to watch out for is when entering the water it is rocky so buy water shoes.

When is your cruise? It's fine if we can't get into the adults only section - I will have my young kids with me - so we won't be doing too much sitting at the bar so to speak - I've heard good and bad about Nachi and the Playa Mia but nothing about the Wyndham so I'm really hesitant to book w/o getting some sort of feedback. I'll keep checking back and keep my fingers crossed that someone knows something.

Our cruise isn't till Oct. 09... looong wait for us...:( I did email Island Marketing to ask about using the pool in the adult area & they told me they are going to be putting up a new excursion next week for people who want to book that area.. think that is what we are going to wait for & book..

Check some of the threads further back on this site.. the few reviews I have read so far have been ok... this resort doesn't seem to get as much traffic as nachi, paradise & some of the other more popular beaches. We liked it for the fact that the non-motorized water toys were included..we will have 2 youngsters(27) with us who will want to be more active..and it get's expensive when you have to start paying extra for water toys...

Archived