Legend 5a question

ski ninja

I don't have photos but the doors do open. There is a metal railing so you can't climb out but you can lean out and see quite a bit (around the lifeboats). If your room doesn't have a bunk that comes from the ceiling, the 3rd person will have a bed made on the couch each evening.

I have booked a category 5a on the Legand for January. I was just wondering how the french doors with railing worked. Do the doors open? How is the room arranged with the doors and 3 people's bedding? Does anyone have pictures?

I dont think that I have pictures but I stayed in this type of room with 3 people last year. The doors do open but there is a railing. There were no bunks in the room, when you walked into the room it had two beds horizontally by the doors with a night stand in between, the third bed was placed vertically along the left wall. Hope this helps!

Here are a couple of pictures of the 5A cabin I had last year on the Legend. The cabin we had was kind of between the life boats, so there was a little bit of a view. Most of the 5A's are fully obstructed by the life boats.

You definitely made a good choice. I'll take a little natural light and some fresh air any day for the same price as an inside!:)

P1010305.jpg

P1010309.jpg

I was in room 4141 on the Pride...between two lifeboats. Best value for money, IMHO. It's a GREAT room, and absolutely better than just a window. The door does open for fresh air. We always book insides (because of cost)...but I booked during a sale and was upgraded from a 4a to a 5a for the same price. Our best friends were next door in 4143, and even though they did not have a view (they directly faced a lifeboat), I still think it's better than just a window. We're on deck most of the time so the view is not a big deal to me, but the fresh air is a HUGE plus. I'm trying to upload some photos, hope I did it correctly so you can see them!

380009038_Triciascabin4141.jpg.57174f1cbd8755f316a32237bff80303.jpg

1744434520_PattysCabin.jpg.d87eeb92e699e2985436880b448935ab.jpg

I don't have photos but the doors do open. There is a metal railing so you can't climb out but you can lean out and see quite a bit (around the lifeboats). If your room doesn't have a bunk that comes from the ceiling, the 3rd person will have a bed made on the couch each evening.

I booked one of the few quad 5A's on the Pride this Feb. Do they make up the sofa everyday? Wondering if they leave it a bed all week or if they put the 3rd & 4th bed away each day so we have use of the sofa.

I booked one of the few quad 5A's on the Pride this Feb. Do they make up the sofa everyday? Wondering if they leave it a bed all week or if they put the 3rd & 4th bed away each day so we have use of the sofa.

They return it to sofa status each day and remake it into a bed in the evening. Its been that way for us when we cruise with our daughter every single time, be a couch or upper berth.

Archived