Serenade Deck 7 Balcony Question

GeniRich

We had 7026 on the Serenade last March....it was a great balcony and was a cheap upgrade for us as we had an oceanview up to 2 weeks prior to departure and got this cabin for $20 per person extra...a great deal for $40 total...we had no obstructions whatsoever..

Here is a shot of the rear E1 balconies on deck 7.

Rad007.jpg

The front E1 cabins don't have as large (only about one foot wide) of the outside cover shown in the above shot.

RadE1Balcony.jpg

Here you can see the partitions I was talking about. Also, I should mention.. I would not have minded the openess if others had not felt they had the right to use it. The view is straight down to the waterline, with no obstructions. Why they will not extend those partition out is beyond me. There are balconies near the hump, that are just as long, and have a extended floor to ceiling partition... but not these. :(

Just booked cabin 7596 for Panama Canal next October. Any opinions? It is an E3, but appears to be on the hump.

Thanks.

Lindsay

Below is a picture of the balcony for your cabin. It's triangular shaped and a bit smaller than some of the other balconies. We loved the location on the "hump" and would book this cabin again.

SerenadeoftheSeashumpbalconycabin85.jpg

Below is a picture of the balcony for your cabin. It's triangular shaped and a bit smaller than some of the other balconies. We loved the location on the "hump" and would book this cabin again.

SerenadeoftheSeashumpbalconycabin85.jpg

Thanks Sue. Since it's just two of us, it should be great :)

Lindsay

We have 7108 for our upcoming cruise next week. Interesting to find out that there is a bit of common space for all to share. Booked this cabin while on our cruise last year, so went strickly by how the cabin looking on the deck plans. Hoped it had a bigger balcony, but did not know anything about the low glass partitions. :eek:

Here is a shot of the rear E1 balconies on deck 7.

Rad007.jpg

The front E1 cabins don't have as large (only about one foot wide) of the outside cover shown in the above shot.

RadE1Balcony.jpg

Bob,

The forward e1 balcony cabins on decks 8,9,and 10 seem to be recessed inward a bit. Is that the case on all the Radiance-class ships? Can I ask what cabin number that 2nd pic was shot from?

Bob,

The forward e1 balcony cabins on decks 8,9,and 10 seem to be recessed inward a bit. Is that the case on all the Radiance-class ships? Can I ask what cabin number that 2nd pic was shot from?

The deck 8 to 10 E1 cabins have about a 4 foot wide balconies whereas the E1 cabins on deck 7 has around a 8 foot wide balcony.

That shot was taken from the Solarium on deck 11.

We have 7108 for our upcoming cruise next week. Interesting to find out that there is a bit of common space for all to share. Booked this cabin while on our cruise last year, so went strickly by how the cabin looking on the deck plans. Hoped it had a bigger balcony, but did not know anything about the low glass partitions. :eek:

Cabin 7108 doesn't have the low glass partitons. Here is 7094 which is a similar cabin on the front side of the hump.

Rad7094.jpg

Archived