Coke or Pepsi?

cmarrero1014

What Do You Prefer?  

293 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Prefer?

• Coke
    • Pepsi

On all the cruise lines I have been on (Carnival, NCL, Princess, =X=) Coca-Cola seems to be the only option to purchase on board the ship. Being a Southern (City) Boy from Atlanta this is fine by me but…:D

I have read a lot of people post they prefer Pepsi and thus bring some on board during their holiday.

So I want to know out there in Cruise Critic land: Coke or Pepsi?

If you could also include what city you reside in because I believe this will be a very regional-based decision.

Besides who really wants to drink a Jack Daniels and Pepsi???:confused:

Diet pepsi, in fact. And the only place we found pepsi was Cozumel. By that time we were going through withdrawal.:eek: We lugged several 6-packs back on board, thank you very much!

And why would you want to sully Jack Black with anything but branch water, if that?

I dont drink either, now its only sprite. But when i was drinking cola i would definately have gone with Coke. To help with your theory regarding preference being regional, im from AZ.

I dunno about the Jack and Coke, but i did like a vodka and Coke quite often.

I LOVE Pepsi. Carnvial carries coke. So, I end up taking advantage of the 3-12 pack special for $9 at my local groccery store a week before the cruise- before I leave I take about 6 to 8 pepsi cans in my checked luggage. I wrap them in ziploc bags in case they burst to protect my clothes but they never burst.;)

Once a year, I get a craving for a Coke. It has to be a fountain Coke in a glass with ice! I drink about half of it and I'm good for another year. It must be Coca-Cola though.

If I can get my hands on mexican coke, I'll drink that warm with no ice! LOL!

Diet Coke for me. At a volleyball tournament today was stuck with Diet Pepsi for my morning caffiene fix. Don't know what it is but Pepsi products always taste dusty to me. Not knocking it, just not something I prefer to drink. A lady at the tourney mentioned that ALL diet drinks taste like metal to her. Obviously it's something that's an "each to their own" :rolleyes:

Phyllis

I want Coke with my Whiskey.

But

When I just want plain pop to drink, I want Pepsi, so my vote goes to Pepsi.

Too bad you didn't offer a third choice of being offered both on a cruise. I believe the customer, not the cruiseline or the beverage company, should be the one to decide what they want to drink.

I'm a native New Yorker, now in Colorado. My drink of choice is Caffeine free diet coke..........do they have this on board or did I buy a soda card for nothing. Caffeine keeps me awake! I can't even do chocolate in the evening!

Looking forward to Hawaii in less than 2 weeks.

Marianne

• 3 weeks later...

Bourbon and branch (water). In Montana, any brown liquor + water is called a "ditch". To steal from the UPS ad campaign, "What can Brown do for you?" Most days, something brown can be a real treat!

Oh, and Diet Coke, definately. Was the WWII song called "Rum and Pepsi-cola" ??

• 2 weeks later...

I like Coca-Cola. (They were very nice to me by sending me a package while I was deployed.)

I like Dr. Pepper and Mt. Dew too.

I like Rootbeer (Not sure if that's a Pepsi or a Coke product.).....

However, I will go to the ends of the earth for a nice frosty Cherry Coke!

Unfortunately, they do not offer that over in the sandbox but my mother is such an angel, she bubble wraps a 24 pack each month and sends it to me. I drink one a day as a special treat. It makes it taste so much better when I'm not guzzling it all day everyday.

You better believe I'll be bringing at least a 12 pack of Cherry Coke on board. (Yes, I know the bartender can just splash some grenadine in a coke for me but, it's just not the same.)

I like Coca-Cola. (They were very nice to me by sending me a package while I was deployed.)

I like Dr. Pepper and Mt. Dew too.

I like Rootbeer (Not sure if that's a Pepsi or a Coke product.).....

However, I will go to the ends of the earth for a nice frosty Cherry Coke!

Unfortunately, they do not offer that over in the sandbox but my mother is such an angel, she bubble wraps a 24 pack each month and sends it to me. I drink one a day as a special treat. It makes it taste so much better when I'm not guzzling it all day everyday.

You better believe I'll be bringing at least a 12 pack of Cherry Coke on board. (Yes, I know the bartender can just splash some grenadine in a coke for me but, it's just not the same.) I'm from Georgia btw.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived