Coke or Pepsi?

cmarrero1014

What Do You Prefer?  

293 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Prefer?

• Coke
    • Pepsi

• 8 months later...

I drink diet coke, DH drinks diet pepsi, DS drinks Dr. Pepper. I find it hard to believe Carnival only offers coke, diet coke, sprite, diet sprite, and gingerale (?? brand??) No Dr. Pepper on a cruise out of Texas is unthinkable!!!! Ah well, we will just have to bring our own. Thanks to the boards for the info.

Except for the peanut butter-and-jelly perfection of the McDonald's cheeseburger and Coke, I have to have Pepsi. Coke has a spice flavor in it I don't like, along with too much carbonation. Since I'm sensitive to caffeine, I generally drink caffeine-free Pepsi. There are few things more delicious to me than a frosty mug with crushed ice and filled with fountain Pepsi that's been set just a hair toward extra syrup to make it sweeter. Oh yeah.:p

Onboard, I have iced tea as a caffeine delivery beverage. At least there's the added benefit of no calories. :D

I like diet Coke, caffeine full. :D But I'm doing without it on my cruise because I'm trying to cut back on soda altogether (it's really not good for me). If I absolutely have to have one I'll just buy a can and be happy with it.

One thing I've noticed is that not all diet Cokes in the bottle taste the same... it's weird. One bottle can be extremely sweet, the next very carbonated and 'sharp' tasting. It's frustrating, I think it has to do with which plant it's bottled in, I wish they'd all have the same standards.

when I drink a coke...it is a Pepsi. Love it when I put one in the freezer long enough to make it a little slushy.....yumm...Coca Cola there is just somethign abotu it I don't like as much but if it is all there is then I will drink it. On the cruise I don't plan on buying any drinks though plan on just taking whatever we have already paid for. And I don't plan on hauling a case of drinks....not worth it to me.

oh yeah...and I am from Texas...forgot to add that.

Diet Coke or REGULAR Pepsi

I hate regular Coke and I hate Diet Pepsi...weird huh?

I am the same way, and I get even weirder. In the states I am the same as you, but in Europe I prefer regular Coke to regular Pepsi (have yet to bother even trying to find diet of either). It's possible that it's just in my head, but I swear both Coke and Pepsi taste different over there, and Coke wins by a mile.

ok so normally i would just order a coke and that would be the end of it,

except... i booked on NCL and got the free pepsi promo! free pepsi products during the cruise in NCL/Pepsi promo cups. how can you not like that! i didn.t book the cruise for the free soda deal but i gotta say that it was a great bonus!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived