Carnival-October Promotion Coming

gargoyle999

Carnival announces October promotion

24/9/2008

Carnival Cruise Lines announced an 'October Recharge' promotion with special offers throughout the month.

Booking incentives include free stateroom upgrades and discounts on select Fun Ship cruises through 2009. The offers are available for a wide range of three- to five-day getaways to the Caribbean or Mexico, seven-day voyages to the Caribbean or Mexican Riviera and longer sailings to Europe and Alaska. The 'October Recharge' event will be promoted through banner ads and a special section within Carnival’s website, as well as e-mail blasts and trade print advertisements.

It's a pre-announcement about some sales they are going to announce. They "announce" sales all the time. So there is nothing special about this pre-announcement.

Maybe in the future they will pre-announce that they will pre-announce some sales.

Well, that isn't very nice. The OP was just trying to help. Geez....

Thanks, OP I will keep my eyes open.

Well, that isn't very nice. The OP was just trying to help. Geez....

Thanks, OP I will keep my eyes open.

Well, I took the time to try to go to the site to see what the promotion is about. It required a registration and log in. I went through the process to do that. Didn't see the "promotion". Had to look through the various announcements to find the one about Carnival. But that pre-announcement turned out to be nothing special.

If Carnival has some real promotion to let people know, hopefully it'll be worth people's time to find out. But pre-announcing that some promotion is coming (and there are always promotions coming), isn't very helpful.

Well, I took the time to try to go to the site to see what the promotion is about. It required a registration and log in. I went through the process to do that. Didn't see the "promotion". Had to look through the various announcements to find the one about Carnival. But that pre-announcement turned out to be nothing special.

If Carnival has some real promotion to let people know, hopefully it'll be worth people's time to find out. But pre-announcing that some promotion is coming (and there are always promotions coming), isn't very helpful.

Ha Ha...I know you are just kidding with this post. You're supposed to use this icon when you're just joking around...:rolleyes:

People ask all the time if anyone knows about upcoming promotions. Sorry it required a log in or whatever, but others posted a "better" way to get the same info.

A 1000 pardons for wasting your time and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience I caused you. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Want me to post it again when the promo starts on Oct 1?

Thanks for the heads-up OP. I know someone who was just getting ready to call Carnival about booking a cruise, but decided to wait a week to see what deals might be out there.

People sometimes get tired of Carnival's one-day sales, etc. but I'm always glad when someone posts about them. The last time we were able to get a nice upgrade because someone posted. Others at the same time checked out their cruises and found nothing but price increases. Sometimes a sale works in our favor, sometimes it doesn't, but it NEVER hurts to check. ;)

Archived