Questions about the Norwegian Sky.

mnd2006

Hey guys, I am sailing on the Norwegian sky in December and had a could of questions as I can't find much information on the ship.

1. Are there any eateries open 24 hours a day? The group I'm going with likes to hang out late. Previous cruises we have gone on their have been 24 hour pizzeria's etc. which we have enjoyed.

2. What is the club like? I can't find much information on it either.

3. Are their places a big group can eat together in the evenings.

Are their any websites where I can find good information on the ship? Thanks so much!

I would also love to know what is open at night. I will miss the Blue lagoon on the Dawn.

Large groups : We had large groups on the Dawn and had no problem in the main dining rooms. We always made reservations so they would be ready for us. I hope things are a user friendly on the Sky.

Hey guys, I am sailing on the Norwegian sky in December and had a could of questions as I can't find much information on the ship.

1. Are there any eateries open 24 hours a day? The group I'm going with likes to hang out late. Previous cruises we have gone on their have been 24 hour pizzeria's etc. which we have enjoyed.

2. What is the club like? I can't find much information on it either.

3. Are their places a big group can eat together in the evenings.

Are their any websites where I can find good information on the ship? Thanks so much!

I just returned from the NCL Sky last week and thought it was fantastic.

1. Although the Sky does not have the Blue Lagoon, they have food available 24/7 through room service and the Longboard Bar is open all night with some of the same menu items from the Blue Lagoon (like the wings, won-ton soup, etc).

2. The club is on the smaller side, but it was nice - the ship was very impressive.

3. You can make reservations at the Crossings or Palace restaurant for a large group. They were extremely accomodating. Both dining rooms were very nice, and I did find the Palace to be a bit quieter, so it should be easy to make a group reservation there.

Archived