Recommendation for a Tour Operator and Travel Agent

Pokemomma

We'll be traveling to BA in February 2009 and are looking for a travel agent or tour guide that can arrange hotel/air travel/tour guide for BA and Iguazu Falls over a 4 day period. Any recommendations?

Thank you!

I just booked on our own for Iguazu 2009 and it was really easy. I booked the flights to the falls on LAN.com, and I booked the hotel direct with the Sheraton. If you stay at the Sheraton you can e-mail them your flights and they will send a driver each way. You pay the driver directly (currently $20.00). The Sheraton is right in the park, so you do not need a guide. We have a guide someone on the boards recommended taking us to the Brazil side one day. He is just cash that day and will take us across the border in both directions.

We still need to find someone in BA to pick us up at EZE, drive us around and then to the local airport, as well as transfer back to our BA hotel.

Archived