[Malta Norwegian Gem wedding] Received final confirmation!

SomeWoman

I have to say that my interactions with TWE Europe have been excruciatingly pleasant compared to some of the reviews of TWE that I've read here. I've had contact with four different people, but they all seem to know exactly where we are in the process, so the changes in contacts have happened seamlessly.

We just had a confirmation phone call and received the final itinerary. I've attached photos that TWE sent me of the ceremony location (Villa Arrigo) and the car that will be transporting us there. The bouquet will be ivory roses, the cake will be chocolate (the cake choices were different than what I think you get for shipboard weddings- chocolate, almond, or fruit).

After the ceremony, cake, and champagne, we're having photos taken at the Upper Barracca Gardens.

13 days until our wedding!

ceremony_location.jpg.7215eeac65654a6c2070e7d3d5eef823.jpg

car.jpg.99b5af441d652dc3288cca9aab65b983.jpg

Sounds like everything has fallen into place for you.

If I can offer any advice it would be, dont stress about the small stuff. In the grand scheme of it all, it wont matter. When you and your future husband to me are at the alter and about to say your vows. That is the only moment that will matter and everything else will be a distant memory

I wish you nothing but best of luck on your upcoming wedding and a long, happy, healthy life together!!

Archived