Will Solstice bring chair hogging to a new level

dkjretired

I was talking about the Soltice deck, not the pool deck.....pool deck wouldn't make sense. As far as a bar or anything else you can think of, obviously nothing is perfect. Just throwing ideas out there. I think if they could work it out somehow, it would be a great perk....probably the best perk of them all.

And I would like to know where I can get AQ class for only $50 more.....my booking was well above that.

As before, I am not critisizing. I think your idea has merit, but they need bar service on Solstice Deck. It would only take one server I think to manage the guests.

As before, I am not critisizing. I think your idea has merit, but they need bar service on Solstice Deck. It would only take one server I think to manage the guests.

Finely....I completely agree with you, it would need a bar. Hey, who knows, maybe celebrity is reading this!!!

Giorgi...When someone said $50 more, I thought they meant only $50 more than a regular stateroom. I misunderstood. When I booked my AQ class on Equinox, it was several hundred more than a regular statement, so that is what I was thinking. Thanks for the clarification ;)

I thought the idea of a cruise was to enjoy yourself, relax and meet new friends and see new places, not complain and be greedy over trivial things. If you wait long enough what you seek will happen. Life is to short to worry so much.

We have been at resorts where there were similar "beach beds". I think they are gross. Who wants to lay on a bed that others have been laying on after they greased themselves up with suntan lotion? Plus all the sweat from being in the hot sun! Yuck!

Now this was funny!

A lot of clubs do have now this cabanas.

I don´t know how they handle the shoe issue.

But they don´t have the suntan lotion problem.

LOL... I always put a towel over the sun beds/ beach beds.. I don't lay in them w/ out it.... :p

CuriousCat

That´s probably the smartest to do!

I would not want somebody´s rest of suntan lotion on my clothing!

Archived