OT: Favorite Non Cruise Photograph

He is a beautiful dog. Thanks for sharing.

Here is one I'll share.

DSC_792.jpg

Sherri really likes your home decoration photos and wants to know if that is your house?....really nice photos......Aspen was 3 mo. old in that photo...here is a more recent one.

2351187060069949464S500x500Q85.jpg

Sherri really likes your home decoration photos and wants to know if that is your house?....really nice photos......Aspen was 3 mo. old in that photo...here is a more recent one.

2351187060069949464S500x500Q85.jpg

No that is not my house, I wish it was. It is a house near my church and I love the way they decorated. So I couldn't resist and had to photograph it. As for Aspen he is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your photos.

DSC_801.jpg

Hello,

I'd like to share this photo taken from the 30th floor of the Blue Horizon Hotel in Vancouver.DSC_0215_edited-1.jpg

We were there for two days following our 3 weeks in Alaska.

Bill

Thanks for sharing Bill, I like this picture. I love all the lights glowing during the night. Glad you had a picture to share. Please feel free to post more.:)

Okay I've seen many good photos and I finally broke down. I thought I would join in.

My first is Kodiak Harbor in May 1977, I was playing around with a new "Pro" Kodak film and this was shot with a Nikon EL2 105/f2.5 (and I'm guessing) about f8 or 11 at 1/60 or 1/125, my favorite settings

kodiakharbor.jpg

Second is my sister-in-law with Gracie, my niece, while learning to go with out her "binky". My niece is now 8 yo and has not change much. Sorry not much on the photo info but is is from a Nikon N65 with a 28-200mm lens again shot with a f8 around 1/60

misc64.jpg

Enjoy

Sunset on Mill Creek:

2496452360065523202S500x500Q85.jpg

Paper lantern:

2123138760065523202S500x500Q85.jpg

Williamsburg watering cans:

1327505650065523202S500x500Q85.jpg

We're practically neighbors--when I saw "Williamsburg" I had to see if you were from that area. We're currently on the Eastern Shore, just up the road! Wmsburg is one of our favorite "local" places to be!

Thanks for sharing!

We're practically neighbors--when I saw "Williamsburg" I had to see if you were from that area. We're currently on the Eastern Shore, just up the road! Wmsburg is one of our favorite "local" places to be!

Thanks for sharing!

We live in Newport News and are just 20 minutes from W'burg. It is also one of my favorite places and a great place for taking photos. If you check the link to my Webshots page you can see many, many pictures taken there. Last night a friend showed us her pictures from a weekend on the Eastern Shore. That area has a beauty all its own.

On a short hike in Rocky Mountain National Park:

RMNPCubLake.jpg

On another hike in Rocky Mountain National Park:

RMNPbluebird.jpg

WOW!!!Love these 2 photos. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.:)

Suzieb, Thanks for breaking down and joining the thread. Your niece is a cutie.:) Love the pictures that everyone has posted.

DSC_751.jpg

Another of my all-time favorites.

Titled "Rebellion":

Dave

I understand completely. :mad:

valancy1 Here are a couple more if you'd like...

I love every single one. Beautiful. What camera do you use? Thanks for sharing.

I understand completely. :mad:

valancy1 Here are a couple more if you'd like...

I love every single one. Beautiful. What camera do you use? Thanks for sharing.

I'll share some more. I *love* sharing and looking at (and appreciating) photography!! :) Thank you so much for your kind words.

I wish I could say I have a Nikon D3 or something, but I don't (yet). A few of these were taken with my Nikon N70 with Tamron glass.

But the majority of these were taken with my Sony DSC H9 (8MP 15x) camera. It has settings that make it somewhat like a "grown up" 35mm. This is my stepping stone into dslr. I'll be getting another Nikon but there are things ahead of that on the list. Drat--why can't EVERYTHING be a priority!? LOL.

Here's an example I took a couple weeks ago when I was playing with the macro function of the camera. This is "monkey grass" out in our front landscaping. They flower these little teensy purple flowers. But way up close, it looks intricate, doesn't it?

Cruise9-13-08010.jpg

Archived