Anyone disembark AOS recently??

I am sailing on the 3/8/09 sailing and our flight does not leave until 4pm. I was wondering if the AOS offers to print your boarding passes and check your luggage. On the Jewel last year they offered this (not sure what they called it) but would be nice to be rid of my luggage when I step off the ship so I could go shopping for a few hours is OSJ. I think it was a $25 charge. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes they do offer it for most major airlines and the charge is $20 pp. We signed up and they gave us our boarding passess/luggage tags the night before we disembarked.

After you go through Customs, there is an airline counter with guys waiting to take your luggage.

When can you sign up for this?

A couple of days into your cruise you should receive notice about this in your room. Otherwise just go early in the cruise to guest relations and ask to sign up. It's called Onboard Luggage Valet Service.

Archived