$205 for an OV on the Spirit for 7 days

caribbeanboy

My mistake... it just seems to be from a young person out having fun... seems like a first post... no supporting info..

I've seen him around and he seems pretty knowledgeable. I've been hoping for an update because I've already checked flights. I also have $500 BOA certificate to use, so...

I doubt that he is mistaken. I was on the website last night, and in the upper right corner, I checked Find the Best Deal, and it give you a couple options...I checked Yes to Latitudes member and over 55, and state of residence. There were so many deals I couldn't believe. For instance, 13 day transatlantic Barcelona to NYC for $349! I didn't filter for destination or dates, so the list was VERY long, but quite startling. EM

I found a killer deal on an internet cruise site the other day...

A suite on an 18 day transatlantic for 699pp or something close to that. Trouble was, when I clicked to book it, it gave me an error message. Trust me, I tried several different times. Rats! :mad:

You can get a inside cabin on the 19 day repo (11/4/08) for $499pp. Thats a bargain on the Sun.

That deal ends up being $950.00 pp and you end up in Chile... If you are going to Chile and to stay for a while and travel around that area for a couple of months.. that would be a reasonable deal... but...

My problem with this "Good Deal" is how much it increases with all of the add ons... This is a real problem in cruising today... The final price can be several hundred dollars more than the advertised price...

This deal ends up almost a 100% increase..:p

Archived