Bringing OTC Codeine back onto ship (Nassau)

TurnLeftKasey

Hi, I'm going to Nassau in November. When my stepmom found out about this, she asked me to pick up some aspirin with codeine, like 3 bottles, she said they were $35 each last time she was there and she is going to gve me the cash for it.

Honestly, this makes me uncomfortable. Is this "legal?" I know you can buy it without issues, but bringing it back? Please help!!!:confused:

If you are not comfortable doing this, don't. It will probably cause you an issue with customs. Codiene is a schedule 4 narcotic in this country and requires a valid prescription. You are permited your prescribed amount in it's labeled prescription bottle. I would hate to see anyone running into trouble for what amounts to smuggling a controled substance into the country.

Hi, I'm going to Nassau in November. When my stepmom found out about this, she asked me to pick up some aspirin with codeine, like 3 bottles, she said they were $35 each last time she was there and she is going to gve me the cash for it.

Honestly, this makes me uncomfortable. Is this "legal?" I know you can buy it without issues, but bringing it back? Please help!!!:confused:

It's not worth the hassle. These OTC pills are such low levels they don't amount to anything. But they are illegal to bring into the states.

Archived