How do you fix this. 5187 : Invalid Agency or Alternate Agency

Robert6260

I was checking the price of a booked cruise and trying to pay towards the ballance. I logged off Carnival.com and logged back on and it resolved the problem. Thanks for the help. Thanks very much Sue.

did you originally book with trough the Carnival website? If not you can't pay online.

If you did I have no idea what's wrong.

Good Luck

Bill

• 1 month later...
What did Sue do to fix this problem? I am trying to make a payment, but I'm getting this error. I've tried to logoff and logon, but I still got the error.

LOL! I didn't do anything. I think he got my reply mixed up with the reply from Chillaxin, who said to log off and then log back on. You already tried that. Sometimes it's just the Carnival website having problems and the only thing you can do is wait and try again later or another day. If you need to make payment today and can't get it to work, might have to call 1-800-Carnival and make the payment over the phone. Good luck! :)

Thanks Sue. I Google'd the error and read a number of posts on various forums that indicate if you made your initial payment over the phone with your PVP, then you have to continue to do that. You can't make future payments online. That's not very convienent. I'm 10 feet from the phone. The keyboard is right in front of me. :-) That means I have to get up and walk.

Thanks Sue. I Google'd the error and read a number of posts on various forums that indicate if you made your initial payment over the phone with your PVP, then you have to continue to do that. You can't make future payments online. That's not very convienent. I'm 10 feet from the phone. The keyboard is right in front of me. :-) That means I have to get up and walk.

I got the same error the other day when trying to make a payment. I emailed my PVP, and she said they were having some computer issues. I went back an hour or two later and it worked fine!

Archived