Mcdonalds monooly/coke rewards

ccc321

Took my kids to mcDonalds for dinner tonight, and got the monopoly pieces. I played the online game, landed on comuntiy chest and won 25 free my coke rewards. Just wanted to let anyone who's still saving for anything that is not out of stock.

I got 2 of them - and 50 points - yesterday - but the coke card is out of stock - that's what I was saving them for - got like 250 now - and the danged thing is gone. Not happy

Took my kids to mcDonalds for dinner tonight, and got the monopoly pieces. I played the online game, landed on comuntiy chest and won 25 free my coke rewards. Just wanted to let anyone who's still saving for anything that is not out of stock.

That's funny.:D

Here's to hoping they will offer something really great soon.:rolleyes:

Unfortunately, the only reward I'm interested in is the soda card for RCCL :( Since it's still showing, I'm hoping it will come back.

You have to click on the reward to check availability. It is still OOS, but there are still LOTS of other rewards to get.

Unfortunately, the only reward I'm interested in is the soda card for RCCL :( Since it's still showing, I'm hoping it will come back.

Me too. We don't sail til April so I'm hoping it's back--maybe after the holidays? Now if I can just get hubby to SAVE the codes before he throws out the bottles!!!!

I keep checking to see if they add anything new - I was so close to the wine and dine - and poof now it is gone, Ultimate Romance is out of reach so I am hoping they add somehting soon. I keep collecting codes just in case :)

Archived