Massages at Port

Greek66

We are going on the Pride in December. My husband says that his friend told him we can get a massage for $15 off the ship. I thought I read it was more than that. Plus he said his friend said don't fall for the licensed massage therapist because they are all not licensed in Mexico. Can someone let me know if his friend is correct? Thanks

The prices will be a little higher than what you posted. Here is what I do know.

Mazatlan - Sorry, no specific knowledge here.

Puerto Vallarta - most people on this board seem to talk about getting a massage at the Krystal Resort so that is probably your best bet. My wife had a massage in PV a few years ago at a spa up on the mountainside. The opinion; fantastic views, so-so massage.

Cabo - There has been mention of a massage place on the beach (Medano Beach) near Tobascos (a beach restaurant). There is also a deal at another beach restaurant called the "Sand Bar". It's called "Get Hammered While You Get Nailed". It's a pedicure with a foot reflexology massage and it comes with either a mini-bucket or beers or a mini pitcher of margaritas. my wife's favorite place to get a massage in Cabo is called the Bel Aire Spa. It is near the restaurant "Mi Casa" and certainly a doable walk. Probably 30 min or less from the tender pier. We are timeshare owners in Cabo and in the week we visit each year, she always goes twice and tries for three (time permitting). Cabo does also have a cosmetology school where they also have massage students, so that is probably where it would be the cheapest as the students need someone to practice on. Not sure exactly where it is located but the expensive cab ride would probably negate your savings.

Archived