Check room assignment

LSUtraveler

[quote name='dlbaqua']Actually I just booked it about 2 weeks ago, last minute decision
I sure hope we get a room!
Interestingly, on the papers the TA faxed over (due to a misspelling of our name on the tickets) they list the room assigned for one of the cabins and the other still says TBA
The inside guarantee I booked got bumped up to a 5a, I hope the outside cabin is in a higher class, it would stink to pay more for outside and end up in the same catagory[/QUOTE]

That will explain the TBA on your documents- (like I said) i never seen a TBA on the back of the sign and sail page and jsut knew you had to book recently) have a great cruise.

[quote name='freddiebud']okay, i am 19 days out on a sold out cruise. my docs have no info and bookmodify still says gtee. i'll keep checking but i guess in the long run it doesn't matter: I AM GOING ON A CRUISE! WOHOO!![/QUOTE]

Freddie- the documents have to say something-- On the back page of the sign and sail page-look for your look number at the bottom. It starts with your booking number. There should be a cabin number in there.. OR GTEE instead of the number- It will state either or. (unless you jsut booked the cruise within the last 70 days.

[quote name='pasto5']We are 44 days out from our trip on Imagination with a 3 outside room guarantee. I was able to use the modify/book option about 6 weeks ago but now can't get anyting but an error message. This is our fourth cruise but first guarantee booking. We are taking the trip as a gift to our son who has been very busy with National Guard training and graduate school for the past three years. We are bringing his girlfriend who has gone through all his absences and she has never cruised. So I am a little worried about our room assignments since it looks like the ship is almost sold out.[/QUOTE]

Linda; The modify botton on the carnival page no longer works- you will have to use the link provided here to access the page.

serene: my docs say gtee - that's what i meant by no info. i booked my last cruise this way and was pretty happy with the results, so i am not really concerned. hey, you are on the ship going the same place, eating the same food, doing the same thing as everyone else. so...i don't care what floor i am on. (not that I would turn down an upgrade to 11 or 12!! LOL)

[quote name='KandMGIn']Hey T. Did you find out your room number from your travel agaent?[/QUOTE]
[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]Hey K - Naw, didn't even bother to ask her figuring that I could look online and see for myself. Like I said, it doesn't matter! I AM ON THE SHIP!! :p Have you found out exactly where you guys are placed?[/color][/font][/b]

[quote name='serene56']Sorry T- That method does not work for anyone booked as a group.[/QUOTE]
[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]Serene - I was under the impression that once I had my own [i]individual[/i] booking number - not the group one - I could look it up using the method explained here. Oh, well. No worries![/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc]Happy sailing,[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc]T.[/color][/font][/b]

[quote name='serene56']Linda; The modify botton on the carnival page no longer works- you will have to use the link provided here to access the page.[/QUOTE]
I tried again tonight and all I get is an error message. Maybe because we have two cabins booked?

[quote name='freddiebud']serene: my docs say gtee - that's what i meant by no info. i booked my last cruise this way and was pretty happy with the results, so i am not really concerned. hey, you are on the ship going the same place, eating the same food, doing the same thing as everyone else. so...i don't care what floor i am on. (not that I would turn down an upgrade to 11 or 12!! LOL)[/QUOTE]

Can you tell me what you booked...and make sure you let us know what you got when you come back. I look forward to your review as I am sailing on the Miracle in February.

[quote name='pasto5']I tried again tonight and all I get is an error message. Maybe because we have two cabins booked?[/QUOTE]

The modify pages should work for at least one of the cabins. You are using the links provided here right?

[quote name='SxyEbnyFem']Serene - I was under the impression that once I had my own [i]individual[/i] booking number - not the group one - I could look it up using the method explained here. Oh, well. No worries![/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc]Happy sailing,[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc]T.[/color][/font][/b][/QUOTE]

You got that right T-- no worries. ANy cabin onboard a ship beats a room at home anyday.

[quote name='serene56']Let me know if its placed about 40 days out. I see its not a holiday so I dont know what the holdup is for you.[/QUOTE]
Welp, at 40 days and still a guar. But, I will take your advice and check later tonight when I get home from work. If it's not posted then, I give up. I'll wait for the docs to get here and then check.

[size=3][color=darkorchid][i][b]Irizit,[/b][/i][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=darkorchid][i][b]Don't give up yet. After all it'll help pass the time away! I've spoken to two others that went thru the same thing. They both got their assignments about 20 or so days out. You never know about Carnival.:rolleyes: [/b][/i][/color][/size]

LOL! If I keep checking for the next 20 days I'll make myself and my husband crazy! :D Every time it's not posted yet I fuss at my computer! It's really quite sad actually, seeing a grown woman yelling at a screen because she's not getting what she wants.

But thanks for the encouragement. At least I know I'm not being singled out for torment.

[quote name='lrizit']LOL! If I keep checking for the next 20 days I'll make myself and my husband crazy! :D Every time it's not posted yet I fuss at my computer! It's really quite sad actually, seeing a grown woman yelling at a screen because she's not getting what she wants.

But thanks for the encouragement. At least I know I'm not being singled out for torment.[/QUOTE]
[b][i][size=3][color=darkorchid]Well now I didn't say they weren't singling you out. They may be. Like I said you never know about Carnival. [/color][/size][/i][/b]
[b][i][size=3][color=#9932cc][/color][/size][/i][/b]
[b][i][size=3][color=#9932cc]But we know how you feel because we started doing the same think to our computer screen however as soon as we said the heck with it, the cabin assignment showed up. Go figure! :cool: [/color][/size][/i][/b]

[quote name='LSUtraveler'][b][i][size=3][color=darkorchid]Well now I didn't say they weren't singling you out. They may be. Like I said you never know about Carnival. [/color][/size][/i][/b]
[b][/b]
[b][i][size=3][color=#9932cc]But we know how you feel because we started doing the same think to our computer screen however as soon as we said the heck with it, the cabin assignment showed up. Go figure! :cool: [/color][/size][/i][/b][/QUOTE]
Probably are. Probably some little game they play down there in Florida. :p Right now they're getting me and ibecruzen2 apparantly.

I'm at that point I think to say to heck with it. People are suggesting 40 days at 6pm, so I'll try when I get home (which will be 39 days technically) and then I'm done for awhile.

[quote name='ibecruzen2']Nits Comming Up Error, Can Not Find Server. They Must Be Getting My Room Ready Haaaaa. Lol Prob. Wont Know Till We Arrive. It Is Time For A Beer.:d[/QUOTE]
Oh, have one for me. I have to go to work. I'm rooting for you, you're 2 days ahead of me. PLEASE let me know when they assign you. I feel like you and I have been abandoned.:rolleyes:

well i work im the idiot that goes in at 4 am.and it stinks could not get in my car this morn. the doors were all froze, so that was a bad start for the day.But i think serene said if that comes on the screen then they are assigning cabins.:confused:

When I was looking at that before-- yes-- they are working on that site. So tell me AFTER 6pm if its set. (see those people are 9-5 mon- friday jobs) if after 6 you dont see it-- then you will have to wait again til tomorrow. I dont know the hold up here. What did you book??? oceanview? inside? tell me a suite???

Archived