Snuba excurion in St. Thomas

whacked max

Just called NCL and was told that it will be at a beach but they don't know which one.:confused:

Come on.... Someone has to have done this excursion at some point. PLEASE let me know.

Thanks

Maximum depth is 20 ft. so it will be from the beach most likely. Looks a bit like Coki beach, but I haven't done this excursion before. I did watch the short video on the shore excursion site and it looks fun. I hope someone has some more information for you. :)

Not Coki beach - we had our beach day there when in St Thomas -

If I recall correctly the Snuba is close to a water park or a marina -

if that helps (might be at Bahamas though)

Try asking over on the Ports of Call page - they have a lot of excursion information there.

Not Coki beach - we had our beach day there when in St Thomas -

If I recall correctly the Snuba is close to a water park or a marina -

if that helps (might be at Bahamas though)

Try asking over on the Ports of Call page - they have a lot of excursion information there.

I wonder if it is at the beach next to Coral World. I did a helmet dive at Coral World one year, it was OK but I wouldn't do it again.

i did the snuba thru royal caribbean... it was at the beach next to coral world. there were tons of people there on different excursions. I went with a friend and she was not allowed to participate because she has asthma. just a side note..

you are weghted done with a weight belt according to your body weight. You slowly go deeper (from the beach, no boat). i went as low as 20-30 ft below. But you have to descend slowly to keep adjusting your ear pressure. Otherwise your ears will hurt badly.

Archived