Wyndham, Nachi or Mr. Sancho's

princeryanandevan

Fellow cruisers - help me decide!! We have narrowed our day in Cozumel down to Wyndham, Nachi and Mr. Sancho's because all 3 have a pool and our boys (ages 3, 5 & 7) really love to run around at the pool while the rest of us love to lounge at the beach. Good food is a plus. We don't care whether we do all-inclusive or pay as you go. The availability of renting snorkel equipment or kayaks also appeals to us.

I have read a lot about Nachi and that is what we are leaning toward - but I would love feedback about the other 2 places - especially Wyndham since there is not much info on this board.

TIA and happy cruising,

Barbara

Carnival Inspiration 11/22/08

i booked wyndham thru island marketing today but my group consists of 6 people in their mid 20's so the all you can eat/drink part was a plus for us. was 50/person

You may find the wyndham not an active place.

Ken - is the Wyndham any less active than Nachi? I've heard Nachi is pretty laid back, but there is not a lot of info on Wyndham. Anything you know 1st hand would be appreciated.

thanks

Maybe not less active than nachi, I was referring to the group of 20 year old's and they may like a little more activity The wyndham depending on time of year can be busy or it can be dead. Nachi servers chair side and off of the menu, wyndham don't. Personally the Mr sancho's package at $40 is the best deal going.

Maybe not less active than nachi, I was referring to the group of 20 year old's and they may like a little more activity The wyndham depending on time of year can be busy or it can be dead. Nachi servers chair side and off of the menu, wyndham don't. Personally the Mr sancho's package at $40 is the best deal going.

I think Mr. Sancho's may have just went up to $50 as of 11/1/08 - I'm pretty sure I read that in a different thread. Have you been to Mr. Sanchos? I really like the look of the pool at Wyndham - I've heard the pool on the ship gets to crowded for the kids to run and jump which is what they really like to do so a nice pool is a big factor in where we book - but I want a nice beach so I'm trying to figure which place has the best of both.

I think Mr. Sancho's may have just went up to $50 as of 11/1/08 - I'm pretty sure I read that in a different thread. Have you been to Mr. Sanchos? I really like the look of the pool at Wyndham - I've heard the pool on the ship gets to crowded for the kids to run and jump which is what they really like to do so a nice pool is a big factor in where we book - but I want a nice beach so I'm trying to figure which place has the best of both.

I don't think the price did go up, but I do not know for sure. You are right wyndham does have a nicer pool, but the beach or entrance into the ocean is rocky. Based on your two needs I w ould suggest looking at nachi, you get the best of both worlds there.

Hi Marieux - we are still undecided, but leaning towards Nachi. KenF33 says the beach at Wyndham is rocky so that is definitely a downer. I'm meeting with the rest of the group this weekend and we will probably then choose between Nachi and Mr. Sancho's. I'll definitely post a review when we return.

Thanks everyone for all your input.

Hi Marieux - we are still undecided, but leaning towards Nachi. KenF33 says the beach at Wyndham is rocky so that is definitely a downer. I'm meeting with the rest of the group this weekend and we will probably then choose between Nachi and Mr. Sancho's. I'll definitely post a review when we return.

Thanks everyone for all your input.

My reccomendation about nachi was due to the rocks and the pool size, Mr sanchos are neighbors to nachi so the beach is about the same. Just wanted to clear that up.

My reccomendation about nachi was due to the rocks and the pool size, Mr sanchos are neighbors to nachi so the beach is about the same. Just wanted to clear that up.

what do you mean? Mr Sancho has a crappy beach? Im heavily leaning on them next week as to what I choose, because

1) dont want carnival's time restricted beach beach break at playa mia where the majority of the ship goes

2) from mr sancho website, looks as they have the most to offer in terms of entertainment and massages

3) am i correct on #2 ? :D

what do you mean? Mr Sancho has a crappy beach? Im heavily leaning on them next week as to what I choose, because

1) dont want carnival's time restricted beach beach break at playa mia where the majority of the ship goes

2) from mr sancho website, looks as they have the most to offer in terms of entertainment and massages

3) am i correct on #2 ? :D

No sancho's beach is not crappy. Wyndham further north is more rocky was my comment. Sancho's is a good choice for the money IMHO.

No sancho's beach is not crappy. Wyndham further north is more rocky was my comment. Sancho's is a good choice for the money IMHO.

I am leading towards Mr. Sancho's for the activities offered. Wyndham pool looks awesome, but I don't want a rocky beach. Nachi also looks awesome, but maybe a little too quiet for our crowd. Do you know how the pool at Mr. Sancho's? We have 3 little boys who love to run and jump in the pool for hours on end!

From what I've been reading - I don't think we can go wrong with either Mr. Sancho's or Nachi. You have been very helpful - thank you!

I am leading towards Mr. Sancho's for the activities offered. Wyndham pool looks awesome, but I don't want a rocky beach. Nachi also looks awesome, but maybe a little too quiet for our crowd. Do you know how the pool at Mr. Sancho's? We have 3 little boys who love to run and jump in the pool for hours on end!

From what I've been reading - I don't think we can go wrong with either Mr. Sancho's or Nachi. You have been very helpful - thank you!

Being that you have a few younger ones I would recommend Mr Sancho's over Nachi. The pool is big enough for them to enjoy all the jumping they can handle.(please tell them to be careful) There is a thread below with pictures and reviews.

Archived