Help with the Caymans

TrippDiver

We went to the Caymans and dove with the sting rays, now we are taking the kids and they would like to go. I cannot remember the which dive company we toured with. Can anyone give me some of the dive companies in the caymans, maybe one of them will ring a bell so I can book with the same tour again. Thanks for your help.

Tripp

Can anyone give me some of the dive companies in the caymans, maybe one of them will ring a bell so I can book with the same tour again.

i went with moby dick tours (highly recommended btw) - some of the others are captain marvin's, soto's tours, stingray city tours, ebanks watersports

Nativeway... Rays Reef and Rum Point... my daughter (10 y/o at the time) had some hesitancy to doing the snorkeling part and one of the tour guys took her and guided her so that she (and I) did not miss our opportunity to see the amazing reef. They are great!!

• 2 weeks later...

We had a really bad experience with Nativeway. They put us on the wrong bus (really large van). We were told which bus to get on. Which we did. About 5 minutes from the tender pier they told us that we were on the bus for snorkeling. Since I had a broken arm I was not allowed to get wet.

They let us off the bus in the middle of nowhere and told us another bus would be by to pick us up in 5-10 minutes. It was the mid June and it was really hot. Over an hour later, the correct bus came but it was packed with people. Since I was in a cast, they let me sit next to the drive. My 2 adult children had to sit on the floor and my husband squished in a seat with the other passengers. It was a terribe experience. I would not recommend them at all.

Going back to Cayman in December and looking for another reliable company to use.

We had a really bad experience with Nativeway. They put us on the wrong bus (really large van). We were told which bus to get on. Which we did. About 5 minutes from the tender pier they told us that we were on the bus for snorkeling. Since I had a broken arm I was not allowed to get wet.

They let us off the bus in the middle of nowhere and told us another bus would be by to pick us up in 5-10 minutes. It was the mid June and it was really hot. Over an hour later, the correct bus came but it was packed with people. Since I was in a cast, they let me sit next to the drive. My 2 adult children had to sit on the floor and my husband squished in a seat with the other passengers. It was a terribe experience. I would not recommend them at all.

Going back to Cayman in December and looking for another reliable company to use.

ouch!!!! believe that would leave a bad taste in my mouth also!!!! better luck this go around!!

Archived