1870 Banana Courtyard B & B

soazlaney

Has anyone stayed at this B & B or one of their other properties? They also have a townhouse called "Camelback Townhouse". We are looking for something different for a couple of days before our cruise. These seem to be very close to the French Quarter. We have never been to NO. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

Has anyone stayed at this B & B or one of their other properties? They also have a townhouse called "Camelback Townhouse". We are looking for something different for a couple of days before our cruise. These seem to be very close to the French Quarter. We have never been to NO. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

I haven't stayed there, but have heard very good things about it. The location is good, but not great.

Although it is close to the French Quarter, most of the tourist type places are on the other side of the French Quarter from there - closer to the Canal end. That being said the Quarter isn't that big, if you're used to walking you can get just about anywhere in the Quarter easily. One plus would be that you would be closer to the Marigny area, so closer to good blues or jazz clubs - and VERY close to Port of Call - GREAT burgers. I would be a little leary of walking there after dark, but that would be my only concern - so either stay in after dark or take cabs.

Archived